TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 Front End Needed!

CrzyHorse

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great year. I do need help and advice from the great people on these forums now. I need the full front end pieces for one of the Shelby's that I own. I know of the typical 1599 price on ebay but was wondering if there was anything cheaper. If you may know of a cheaper alternative please let me know. If not let me know what a reasonable price may be for all the parts.

I need the hood, front bumper, fenders, grilles, fog lights, and head lights.

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great year. I do need help and advice from the great people on these forums now. I need the full front end pieces for one of the Shelby's that I own. I know of the typical 1599 price on ebay but was wondering if there was anything cheaper. If you may know of a cheaper alternative please let me know. If not let me know what a reasonable price may be for all the parts.

I need the hood, front bumper, fenders, grilles, fog lights, and head lights.

Call Kevin Casey at Clevenger Ford in Porterville CA - best prices. Shelby has painted take off hoods in stock colors from the KR build for $499.

Call Kevin Casey at Clevenger Ford in Porterville CA - best prices. Shelby has painted take off hoods in stock colors from the KR build for $499.

+1 for Kevin Casey Hes helped me with some stuff and has worked out everything needed to setup a GT500 frontend you'll not find a better person to deal with on something like this.

I've got a brand new bumper cover and a splitter if you interested PM me

Archived