TEAM SHELBY FORUM

09SP004

MYSNAKE

For those of you that didn't make the Bash- there are alot of pictures of this Beast on the Shelby Bash discussion site- check out video by Landshark, and posts by Shelby CS8 and his website www.281motorsports.com (Thanks again Jason for making the beast "pretty")..We drove it from Gardena to Vegas and took it on the track (Parade laps), the Poker Run thru the Valley of Fire and drove it all around..next year? Bring another ride!

For those of you that didn't make the Bash- there are alot of pictures of this Beast on the Shelby Bash discussion site- check out video by Landshark, and posts by Shelby CS8 and his website www.281motorsports.com (Thanks again Jason for making the beast "pretty")..We drove it from Gardena to Vegas and took it on the track (Parade laps), the Poker Run thru the Valley of Fire and drove it all around..next year? Bring another ride!

Nice to see the DPE in the video and suprised to see you are from the Northwest. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person, hopefully you can make it to some upcoming northwest event including "Rob's Cruise-In" and this years Mustangs Northwest MCA show in Bellevue, WA. July 16th-18th.

I am one of the Car Show chairs for the ALL FORD Event held at Woodburn Dragstrip in Woodburn, OR August 15th. What is unique about the Woodburn Show is drag racing is going on all day along with 3 different car shows. Also car show participants are encouraged to make some passes down the 1/4 mile after the show awards at NO additional charge.

Your car would be in it's element :happy feet:

Nice to see the DPE in the video and suprised to see you are from the Northwest. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person, hopefully you can make it to some upcoming northwest event including "Rob's Cruise-In" and this years Mustangs Northwest MCA show in Bellevue, WA. July 16th-18th.

I am one of the Car Show chairs for the ALL FORD Event held at Woodburn Dragstrip in Woodburn, OR August 15th. What is unique about the Woodburn Show is drag racing is going on all day along with 3 different car shows. Also car show participants are encouraged to make some passes down the 1/4 mile after the show awards at NO additional charge.

Your car would be in it's element :happy feet:

Keep us posted on what's going on where and we might make it- we had already made a couple of commitments with the "Beast" for different shows and a cruise to South Lake Tahoe (old stomping grounds for us and family still in the foothills)this summer.......Oh great the slicks will be coming out to play :censored: time to start saving up for this!

Keep us posted on what's going on where and we might make it- we had already made a couple of commitments with the "Beast" for different shows and a cruise to South Lake Tahoe (old stomping grounds for us and family still in the foothills)this summer.......Oh great the slicks will be coming out to play :censored: time to start saving up for this!

I will do my best, but it would be alot easier if we had our own NORTHWEST section :hide:

Archived