TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 KR Silver/Blue

mustang916

Just curious what a "fair" price would be for a brand new 2009 KR?

We have sold another Shelby GT500 here on the TeamShelby Forums and it went very smoothly ... no hassle and no haggling ..one phone call and we pretty much had everything done.

We currently have it listed at $65,988 which is close to cost on the vehicle ... I think we are keeping at this price about 900 of the 1384 in holdback.

It is located here at Downtown Ford Sales in Sacramento, CA and the owner would like to move it.

It is Brilliant Silver with Blue Stripes

HID headlamps

Ambient Lighting

DVD based Navigation System

GT500 Premium Trim Pkg

MSRP: $46,890 plus Shelby upfit of $31,302 total : $78,153 plus fees

currently listed at $ 65,988

mustangpics006.jpg

Looking for anyone who can give me some insight as to what these units are actually selling for these days... this is a unit that the Owner has had on the showroom floor and he has decided to sell a couple of the units on the showroom and out of his warehouse ... we are also posting a AC Cobra Superformance (3500 mi) and a 2005 Ford GT (brand new 600 mi, never registered) ....

Please contact us at

Downtown Ford Sales

525 N 16th St

Sacramento, CA 95811

916-442-6931

Ask for:

Ray Enos, Owner

Jeff Beyer, GSM

Scott Ikesaki, Sales Manager

Smart buyers on this site are not paying a dime over 60K. The other issue is the build date. If the car is built before 9/1/08 most of the informed buyers on this site would not buy your car because it has the dreaded clutch drag problem that needs the TSB work done to it. The only way to get the TSB work done these days is if the car has all the symptoms. This is a HUGE problem with these cars that will cost the owner $5,500 out of pocket to fix. If you are not aware of the problem...Read this:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48437-3rd-revision-the-new-revised-clutch-tsb-09-19-11/page__view__findpost__p__807201__fromsearch__1

....and this:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/35706-2009-gt500-the-exact-date-the-new-flywheel-started-going-in/page__view__findpost__p__559998__fromsearch__1

......and then this:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36724-what-to-tell-the-dealer-about-your-clutch-problem/page__view__findpost__p__576592__fromsearch__1

Grabber - I have an 09 GT500 KR, would I be affected by this issue? Or would depend on when it was built.

Thanks

Grabber - I have an 09 GT500 KR, would I be affected by this issue? Or would depend on when it was built.

Thanks

It depends on when it was built. Lot's of 2009's have this issue. What's your VIN number?

It depends on when it was built. Lot's of 2009's have this issue. What's your VIN number?

VIN - 1ZVHT88S995141239 - I haven't noticed any problems approaching 4K.

Thanks

VIN - 1ZVHT88S995141239 - I haven't noticed any problems approaching 4K.

Thanks

....and you won't have any problems either.

Birdy checked your build on your Red KR. smile.gif

BUILD DATE: 10/14/2008 happy%20feet.gif (Good news for you !!!!)

Glad you got your AC fixed too!

....and you won't have any problems either.

Birdy checked your build on your Red KR. smile.gif

BUILD DATE: 10/14/2008 happy%20feet.gif (Good news for you !!!!)

Glad you got your AC fixed too!

Wow !!! Thanks Grabber, your a hero.

Happy Ridin...

DaShelby

Your car looks great in that pic' you posted.

Congrats on your build date.

cheerleader.gif

If it's not too much trouble can you check on this one?

1ZVHT88S095139735

It's a black '09 that I'm considering. They were asking $63K, and I'm going back if they drop their price. It's been sitting semi covered, in the shade but still getting rained on. It's like a puppy at the shelter, just begging for a new home!

1ZVHT88S095139735

It's a black '09 that I'm considering. They were asking $63K, and I'm going back if they drop their price. It's been sitting semi covered, in the shade but still getting rained on. It's like a puppy at the shelter, just begging for a new home!

Save it my friend, Save it :banghead:

1ZVHT88S095139735

Buy it if they drop the price to 59K. It's a good one.

BUILD DATE: 10/06/2008

The build date was the sole reason I limited my search for a 2009 Vista Blue KR. Having the 40th anniversary car (2008) would've been nice however, I didn't want to deal with the TSB again (went through it with my '08 GT-500)

I ended up getting the rarest of the KR's (65 units in Vista Blue for '09) so it wasn't a bad trade off. Oh, and for the OP, I picked it up for under $65k.

Archived