TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 KR's AVAILABLE

Livestrong

Hello: It was my pleasure to share Dealerships with you that had 2008-2009 KR's, it appears that we sold many cars for the Blue Oval! The list is now out of date, if I hear of any good deals I will pass it along, thank you.

Peter

Hello: You might recall, late last year I was provided a list of all the KR's that were available at the Ford Dealerships.

I now have a current list, of all the 2009 KR's in inventory, as of today. If your interested, send me an e-mail with your telephone number and I will pass on a few dealerships to you.

I'm not able to share the entire list, thank you, and if you buy your KR as a result of this list, please let me know.

Regards,

Peter

you have a pm

Scotty, Question: Why not show where the cars are? Answer: It's a four page list, and I'm not permitted to publish the list, it's just meant to help us find a KR in or near our location.

Peter

Can you tell us roughly how many new 08's and how many 09's are left?

I was told that their are no 2008 KR's in the Ford inventory, however a few dealers purchased the 08's and are selling them on their own, and we don't know you they are. In terms of 2009's available, I can't comment on that.

peter

• 2 weeks later...

I was told that their are no 2008 Kr's in the Ford inventory, however a few dealers purchased the 08's and are selling them on their own, and we don't know you they are. In terms of 2009's available, I can't comment on that.

peter

Funny I just counted over 90 2008 Kr's in FMC dealer! These are retail units that have not been reported sold to Ford.

There is defiantly some 2008 inventory left on dealer lots.

Tom

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Here's a brand new 2008 KR still on a dealers showroom floor. It has 37 miles on it. The guy has a bazillion pic's of it. Cool pic's too!

Since he's asking to much for it....It should be there for a couple more years if your on the fence. :hysterical:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GT500KR-1-1000-Low-Number-Shaker-No-Reserve-NR-/270693342412?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f06949ccc

I was told that their are no 2008 KR's in the Ford inventory, however a few dealers purchased the 08's and are selling them on their own, and we don't know you they are. In terms of 2009's available, I can't comment on that.

peter

There are several 08 KRs available ... granted not many but they out there. I complained to ford about year ago regarding Fords locator service that dealers use. All dealer's have access to search for 3 calender years ... current and two years back. This meant last spring 2010 "ALL" 2008 model years dropped off the map. As a ford dealership I could only search 09,10 and 11 model years.

I think they heard my complaint .... because on a saturday a few mths ago ... the 08 list reappeared !!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

So if anyone is looking for a 08 pr a 09 KR .... feel free to contact me .... I have helped many people on TS locate their GT500 and KR at incredible savings

Archived