TEAM SHELBY FORUM

In the Littleton, Co area? Own a Shelby? Perhaps you can help out.

shelbymotorsports

I received a letter the other day from a nice woman named Barbara Wilson. She is the mother of two sons who are co-captains of the Columbine High school swim team located in Littleton, Colorado.

She is looking for a Shelby or two for the swim team members to have their photograph taken next to for their yearbook photo's. The boys are car nuts already and it would make their day if we could make this happen.

So what I'm looking for is one or two Team Shelby members in or near Littleton who would be available one day in March for a few hours for some pics to be taken. The swim team members would not sit on or in your car without your permission but as you could guess a secondary photo taken with them behind the wheel would be an experience they would carry with them for quite some time.

Although its been awhile we all recall the Columbine High School incident. Let's see if we can make this happen for what I'm sure are some future Team Shelby members.

I've put Ms. Wilson's contact info below.

Thanks everybody.

Steve

Ms. Barbara Wilson

wife2elk@msn.com

I sent you a PM I also sent an emaiu to the contact information and will see what we can do for them...we have many members in the area that would be more than happy to help!

Mick

Sounds good. She mentioned the school colors are blue and gold. Perhaps one of the cars could be blue.

Steve

I would be happy to have the team takes pics with my car. My car is a garage queen (not registered or licensed) but if the team would be interested in comming to Pine for the pics, if my setting would work for them, that would be great. I will contact Ms Wilson.

Thanks for passing this on!!

John

Sent a note offering the BJ SGT and Cobra...

Tony I couldn't remember what part of CO you were in. I'm sure they would love to have a Cobra in the photo.

I'll let you guys work out the details with Ms. Wilson and I'm sure you'll do the Team Shelby club well.

Thanks everyone.

Steve

Archived