TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team 40th Shelby Bash

Great pics guys! I am finally getting a chance to post up after putting 2400 miles on the truck/trailer and 1000 miles on the car. It was a fantastic time and it was great meeting my fellow Team Shelby and Team 40th members and putting a face to your name. Both Pam and I thought it was super fun! Ok here are some of my fav pics of 40th cars and Team 40th members. You can check my full album here http://s720.photobuc...mview=slideshow. Enjoy.

-- Bob

P1000465.jpg

P1000461.jpg

P1000466.jpg

P1000470.jpg

P1000476.jpg

P1000482.jpg

P1000468.jpg

P1000483.jpg

P1000454.jpg

P1000455.jpg

hysterical.gif and I thought I had long legs! Did you see I went as number 26 (Ricky Bobby). Did you like Shelby's 40th with the black stripes? One of a kind.

Is that the one Bill Pratt bought at BJ's? You got me on the #26? Nice pics of you and Andy's car by the big rocks.

Bob,

Thanks for all your and Pam's efforts on the Team 40th concept. Getting the group (as best could be assembled) in front of the Shelby Store with our Team 40th shirts & caps topped off the Bash. Great pics !!!

As was said, enjoyed putting faces with names and cars (of course). Looking forward to the next Bash event or when ever 40th people can get together. There should be a good representation at Mid-America in June and we will be wearing our Team 40th threads.

Glad you made it home safe. We made it back to Texas Monday evening including a 14 hr marathon drive on Sunday.

Until next time...........but always on the TS GT500 Forum.

Bob,

Thanks for all your and Pam's efforts on the Team 40th concept. Getting the group (as best could be assembled) in front of the Shelby Store with our Team 40th shirts & caps topped off the Bash. Great pics !!!

As was said, enjoyed putting faces with names and cars (of course). Looking forward to the next Bash event or when ever 40th people can get together. There should be a good representation at Mid-America in June and we will be wearing our Team 40th threads.

Glad you made it home safe. We made it back to Texas Monday evening including a 14 hr marathon drive on Sunday.

It was great meeting you Jim! It was a super fun time and I look forward to more Bash's and other opportunities to get together with my 40th brothers. See you online.

-- Bob

Bob,

+1 :beerchug:

Archived