TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Performance Driving School

MichaelP

Hello Everyone-

I have signed up for a performance driving school with trackmasters in Watkins Glen and just wanted to invite fellow Mustang enthusiasts. Im going May 1 and May 2...novice category.

Info at www.trackmasters.com for anyone that would like to join us!

M.

Hello Everyone-

I have signed up for a performance driving school with trackmasters in Watkins Glen and just wanted to invite fellow Mustang enthusiasts. Im going May 1 and May 2...novice category.

Info at www.trackmasters.com for anyone that would like to join us!

M.

it's a great time...i had my car there with the BMW club a couple of years ago.....heading into the 90 [turn 1] at 130 plus and 145 into the boot is going to get your heart going....where in pa are you? i'm in corning ny.

mike

Hey Mike-

My wife and I live in Lancaster County Pa...about 4 hours drive from Watkins Glen. I'm just getting started with my car and motorsports and wanted to learn how to drive better, safer and faster. Would also like to start drag racing at some point. We are close to Maple Grove Raceway.

Im trying get a few other Shelby owners to take their cars up with me but everyone is so danged worried about getting a little chip in the paint... :))

M.

Hey Mike-

My wife and I live in Lancaster County Pa...about 4 hours drive from Watkins Glen. I'm just getting started with my car and motorsports and wanted to learn how to drive better, safer and faster. Would also like to start drag racing at some point. We are close to Maple Grove Raceway.

Im trying get a few other Shelby owners to take their cars up with me but everyone is so danged worried about getting a little chip in the paint... :))

M.

hey mike,

i may have some interest in this as i too would like to learn how to drive this car properly and safely...if i sign up ill let you know. im from south jersey so should be a reasonable trip

Archived