TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Nor-Cal cruise to Knotts Berry Farm

kahmann

If some or all of you gentlemen aren't too tired from the drive down Friday morning and don't have other plans for Friday night, you might want to consider driving back up to the Burbank/Toluca Lake area in the late afternoon/evening and check out the famous Bob's Big Boy Friday night car gathering that's held there every week.

Just a thought.

If some or all of you gentlemen aren't too tired from the drive down Friday morning and don't have other plans for Friday night, you might want to consider driving back up to the Burbank/Toluca Lake area in the late afternoon/evening and check out the famous Bob's Big Boy Friday night car gathering that's held there every week.

Just a thought.

Thanks for the heads up Enis. I'd definitely be up for that.

Rich and my wife Pam! So looking forward to a cruise with so many awesome cars! :happy feet:

Thanks Rich, I'll put ya down!

Great news guys, thanks for joining us... the list is still growing and we are up to 145 Cars!

for anyone interested in ordering an event shirt please e-mail me at CaliforniaMustangClub@Gmail.com, these will be avalible for pick up at the meeting location. Shirts are $16 up to XL, please add an aditional $1.00 for any size up.. XXL $17, XXXL $18 ( $17 if using paypal ) and hooded sweatshirts are $25 ($26 if using paypal) They will be avalible in one color " heather Grey"

CaliforniaMustangClubKnottsShirt.jpg

Sorry to hear that Jim. Have fun in New Orleans though!

Ken

I too will be bowing out on this trip. My manager (staff) at work decided to take a couple of weeks off around this time and I have another manager starting on the 19th; no way I can be out of the office.

I'm definitely making the trip to Grabberville though. I already have reservations at Bandon Dunes for golf on Sunday and Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank the members of TS who joined us on our cruise down. We had a total of 121 cars.. This cruise gets larger and larger every year.. Went almost without a hitch... Big thanks to the local Sheriff offices that came out to help us all get on the free way at a group at each of our stops.! Will have pics soon.

Archived