California Mustang Club and Team Shelby Nor-Cal

Cruise To

Fabulous Fords Forever.. Knotts Berry Farm

Friday April 23, 2010

Meeting location:

Ramada Mission De Oro Hotel

13070 State Highway 33

SANTA NELLA, CA 95322

If you want to stay the night prior to the meet up, the Ramada is offering a discount rate of $59 for Thursday night.

They will offer their secure court yard to park your cars in.

(Heading South on HWY 5 this will be the first Santa Nella exit - hotel is on the right hand side off the freeway)

Meeting up at 6:30am and leaving by 7:00am

We will cruise and stop for gas and lunch at:

Lost Hills

Exit (CA-46 Lost Hills/Wasco)

Gas (Chevron, 76, Beacon, Texico)

Food ( McDonalds, Jack in the box, Wendys, and Dennys)

Its 131 Miles from Santa Nella (2 hours)

60 min stop - clock starts as last car enters parking lot

From there we will continue to the grape vine and stop at:

Grapevine Petro Truck Stop

I-5 at Laval Road West

5821 Dennis McCarthy Dr.

Lebec, CA 93243

35 min stop - clock starts as last car enters parking lot

There we will meet up with the other leg of the CA-Mustangs cruise from HWY 99

This is the 5th annual cruise for the California Mustang Club. This thread is here to gauge interest for TS Nor-Cal to join up.

If you're a member of CA-Mustangs and are going but are also a member of TS, please chime in here just so we can get an accurate TS count.

Join CA-Mustangs here!

I will be starting a new thread for the 25th Fabolous Fords Forever on Saturday January 16, 2010 after the Ford Council Meeting. Yes, I am on the Ford Council under Legend Lime Registry and we are folding the mailer's at this meeting. I will be asking for a pdf file to put on the TS web site.

Tom

^That's awesome Brian, I'll put you down. And Dan's right about the rooms. I haven't reserved one yet, but was planning on getting in on the group rate. I'll see if there's any other info on that and get back to you. On a side note, I just got off the phone with Carl. So when you read this Carl, forget about that LA traffic and tell me to put your name down on the list! ;)

Ken

Hey guys Ken gave me the heads up he posted this over here and we are very excited to see a group of Shelbys join the pack down to Knotts again this year, some of you know me as WIKDVNM on other sites. Last year we had 112 cars join us on the run down, with all your help we should be able to beat that number.. although numbers arent the top priority, but everyone making it down there safely is and having a good time.

Our club does have a large block of rooms at the marriot hotel in the back so we can keep close eyes on the cars, if anyone is interested please let me or ken know so we can give you the discount code for the weekend.

We welcome all Fords on the cruise, even had a couple trailers with us last year.

Thanks again Ken for putting this up!

Pretty sure I can make it. Go ahead and put me on the list as well.

Jim

Glad you're planning on it Jim! I'll get you on the list.

Hey guys Ken gave me the heads up he posted this over here and we are very excited to see a group of Shelbys join the pack down to Knotts again this year, some of you know me as WIKDVNM on other sites. Last year we had 112 cars join us on the run down, with all your help we should be able to beat that number.. although numbers arent the top priority, but everyone making it down there safely is and having a good time.

Our club does have a large block of rooms at the marriot hotel in the back so we can keep close eyes on the cars, if anyone is interested please let me or ken know so we can give you the discount code for the weekend.

We welcome all Fords on the cruise, even had a couple trailers with us last year.

Thanks again Ken for putting this up!

No sweat buddy! I'm stoked for the cruise and to help promote CA-Mustangs. It's an awesome club with a ton of local enthusiasts that are just as passionate about Mustangs as we are here. I think we should try to collaborate on future events as much as possible. I'll keep you posted on the TS list bossman. :shift:

Ken

Got some cool news.."Mustang Generations" was a printed Magazine that went into hibernation when the economy crashed and now coming back as a online Magazine before they go to print again and will have one of there editors with us on the cruise down to cover this GREAT event!

Ken,

Unfortunately I can no longer make this trip. I will be in New Orleans for a Bachelor Party. Thanks for the invite and have a great time. See you next time.

Jim

Sorry to hear that Jim. Have fun in New Orleans though!

Ken

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What time do you guys think you'll be hitting Knotts? We're going to be going up from the south so we'll look for you.

John

We should be rolling into Buena Park around 12-1pm

Just to let everyone know we just hit out 125 car mark for the cruise down!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived