TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bullrun Super Snake for sale on Ebay

according to the auction, the car is at shelby hq wonder where it is, just in storage or more like the showroom

The photo of the car without the Bullrun logo on the (replaced) hood is in the warehouse/garage at SAI, where the 'house of lights' is. It's up against the far (far, from the door) wall.

Across the parking lot from the museum entrance.

That poor car is hammered. Did you see the photo of the wheel where it looks like they ran it on a flat?

What a shame...

Phill

The photo of the car without the Bullrun logo on the (replaced) hood is in the warehouse/garage at SAI, where the 'house of lights' is. It's up against the far (far, from the door) wall.

Across the parking lot from the museum entrance.

That poor car is hammered. Did you see the photo of the wheel where it looks like they ran it on a flat?

What a shame...

Phill

i know its a shame, but bullrun makes u go big in the challenges.

i know its a shame, but bullrun makes u go big in the challenges.

its at shleby because after mike ran the bubblegum run, shelby told him to send it back to them for all the repairs needed.. also, speed still hasnt paid him for winning nor given him his gt500...

its at shleby because after mike ran the bubblegum run, shelby told him to send it back to them for all the repairs needed.. also, speed still hasnt paid him for winning nor given him his gt500...

i dont know why it takes Speed to man up on the prizes, however it did take awhile for the Season 1 winners to get their prize money when the show was on Spike

although I did know that spiro and mike were both getting a one of a kind Shelby, just want to know what exactly that is

I just figured the hood was replaced so someone (SAI?) could keep the hood with the big "Bullrun" logo on it, as a prize or a display.

It didn't look damaged to me.

But that was just a guess on my part....

Phill Pollard

i dont know why it takes Speed to man up on the prizes, however it did take awhile for the Season 1 winners to get their prize money when the show was on Spike

although I did know that spiro and mike were both getting a one of a kind Shelby, just want to know what exactly that is

Mikes sister was in my living room on saturday, she said he was suppose to get $200,000 and a new gt500. He hasnt received either. He went to speed and offered to just take payment in cars, they declined. Right now he has a lawyer and is taking that route. Who knows how long that will take..

Mikes sister was in my living room on saturday, she said he was suppose to get $200,000 and a new gt500. He hasnt received either. He went to speed and offered to just take payment in cars, they declined. Right now he has a lawyer and is taking that route. Who knows how long that will take..

crazy, i dont know how Speed can get away with that, it has been a year since the filming went down, and season 3 was filmed in october, what is the point of a reality show the offers prizes and u cant get them...................it would be like someone winning on Price is right but the people said u cant have the stuff

Archived