TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 Coming to Forza 3

bpmurr

I'm looking forward to this. Are there any cheats for this game to unlock cars? I don't have time to drive the crappy cars nor am I interested in earning points.

I'm not sure. You have to pay 400MS points to buy them as they aren't free. I'm pretty sure it's about $5 bucks but you get 10 cars.

5 bucks for 10 cars is a good deal, and for those cars i'm a happy man. For anyone who hasn't already, get yourself an X-box 360, surround sound and Forza 3. It's scary how close it is to real driving and the engine notes are awesome.

Here are some quick pictures I took of the game. The screen was panning around the car so the shots are fuzzy. I'll get some better shots later.

Note to Kona Blue owners. You can only buy the car without stripes in Kona. In order to get blue or silver stripes do the following.

1) Buy another color with white or silver stripes.

2) Go into the paint section and picture manufacturer colors

3) Select Kona and you're all done.

post-3104-126332378359_thumb.jpg

post-3104-126332379066_thumb.jpg

post-3104-12633237988_thumb.jpg

post-3104-126332378359_thumb.jpg

post-3104-126332379066_thumb.jpg

post-3104-12633237988_thumb.jpg

I'm not so sure about the wheel hop...kinda hard to feel on a vid game. But its easier to do big burnouts than on the real thing.

Played a while last night with the stock 2010 and got my Laguna Seca times down to around 1:39. In real life the track record is 1:33 with a Viper SRT10 ACR.

Still cant get it to hook up at the strip though, with quarter mile times at best of 13.2 sec. :banghead:

I'm not so sure about the wheel hop...kinda hard to feel on a vid game. But its easier to do big burnouts than on the real thing.

Played a while last night with the stock 2010 and got my Laguna Seca times down to around 1:39. In real life the track record is 1:33 with a Viper SRT10 ACR.

Still cant get it to hook up at the strip though, with quarter mile times at best of 13.2 sec. :banghead:

Yeah the strip is tough. I have to do some serious mods to the wheels and tires but I haven't got around to it yet. There are a few drag setups already for sale in the user marketplace. The Lethal Car is running around in the game.

Here are the ratings

2010 GT500

Overall B460

7.3 Speed

5.0 Handling

6.0 Acceleration

5.4 Launch

4.8 Braking

2010 Grand Sport

Overall A543

7.5 Speed

5.7 Handling

6.7 Acceleration

6.6 Launch

5.5 Braking

I hope the real Shelby doesn't handle as bad as it does in the game lol.

Actually the handling is about Average. You should see a lot of the other cars. Remember this game covers the Prius to Stock Cars and everything in between.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a link where I can buy these 10 cars for Forza 3?

You just going into the Marketplace section and buy the pack. Not in the game itself but the Xbox Marketplace. In fact the option on the main screen of the game will take you right to it.

Ok, I pulled the trigger today and bought the 360 elite and Forza 3.

What a blast, I already unlocked the 07GT500, had a blast thrashing it through the tracks tonight. The throttle is a bit touchy and she can get loose really quick if you dont baby it.

So where is the option to go to the Strip with it?

Ok, I pulled the trigger today and bought the 360 elite and Forza 3.

What a blast, I already unlocked the 07GT500, had a blast thrashing it through the tracks tonight. The throttle is a bit touchy and she can get loose really quick if you dont baby it.

So where is the option to go to the Strip with it?

You have to buy the car with credits. Then you can pick it with the stripes. For some reason they won't let you put them on after the fact unless you create them yourself. You should see some of the amazing graphics people have made for the cars in the marketplace.

You have to buy the car with credits. Then you can pick it with the stripes. For some reason they won't let you put them on after the fact unless you create them yourself. You should see some of the amazing graphics people have made for the cars in the marketplace.

ok I think Im earning CR's by racing, just have to save em up

Im still a pretty Xbox illiterate and still learning my way around, will definetly go ck things out later on today in the market place. :shift:

ok I think Im earning CR's by racing, just have to save em up

Im still a pretty Xbox illiterate and still learning my way around, will definetly go ck things out later on today in the market place. :shift:

You are earning credits by racing. The better you do the more you get.

• 1 year later...

Archived