TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mirror Covers

Grabber

Here's a picture of mine, raw power, I had them sent to me unpainted. I was scared they would get scratched in transit. They fit perfectly and I know what you're asking but my picture was coming out too dark, when you are sitting in the car and you look at the mirror, the ridge of the cap and the mirror ridge fit tightly together. I believe 07 GT500 has a pic posted, you can also go online at hubcapsplus.com , they are based out of Chicago. Good Luck

That's where I got my Performance White mirror covers from. They came painted to the same quality or better than the car's finish. They were wrapped well and had no scratches or dings and fit like a glove.

I highly recommend them!

Scott

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Here's a picture of mine, raw power, I had them sent to me unpainted. I was scared they would get scratched in transit. They fit perfectly and I know what you're asking but my picture was coming out too dark, when you are sitting in the car and you look at the mirror, the ridge of the cap and the mirror ridge fit tightly together. I believe 07 GT500 has a pic posted, you can also go online at hubcapsplus.com , they are based out of Chicago. Good Luck

The look excellent and they appear to fit very well. I am sold, I'll put a pair on my SGT.

Archived