TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mirror Covers

Grabber

Installed Mirror covers on our GT/CS today. The fit and finish was great and the cost was only $75.00.

I have also ordered a GO pair for our GT500. If anyone is interested, I bought them from www.midwestautogear.com

Installed Mirror covers on our GT/CS today. The fit and finish was great and the cost was only $75.00.

I have also ordered a GO pair for our GT500. If anyone is interested, I bought them from www.midwestautogear.com

Did you cover the whole mirror or like this? i think i have the same thing, they are very cool!

What is paintint? Grabber?

That is a special paint that is tinted by trolls in the paint manufacturing process. :hysterical:

It's really bad when grown men like us have nothing better to do on a Friday night, huh? :-)

:gang:

I am only 17 so I can't go to the bars anyways.

Geez, and I thought this was a thread about mirror covers, not yet another off-topic forum for you guys. :doh: I think it would be easier if the site was changed to "Off TopicUnleashed.com", and we just had an off-topic forum about Mustangs. :idea: Maybe then you guys would post about cars in there! :finger:

Since this is a double topic, I'll just close it now...

Archived