TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Robb Report Car of the Year decision Today

emailcm

Hi Everyone,

Couple months ago I posted the Robb Report finalist thread, of which, our beloved GT500 was one of the finalist. Today at 4pm EST on CNBC, the winner will be announced.

Winning will be a huge boone for our Shelby.

Thats great news ! Do you know some of the other finalists ?

Hi Everyone,

Couple months ago I posted the Robb Report finalist thread, of which, our beloved GT500 was one of the finalist. Today at 4pm EST on CNBC, the winner will be announced.

Winning will be a huge boone for our Shelby.

I believe it's already been announced. Shelby is #10. Check the following link: Robb Report

"Finalists in Robb Report's 2007 Car of the Year were: #13 Cadillac XLR-V; #12 Lotus Exige S; #11 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640; #10 Ford Shelby GT500; #9 Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB; #7 (tie) Jaguar XKR Convertible and BMW M6; #6 Audi S8; #5 Maybach 57S; #4 Bugatti Veyron 16.4; #3 Porsche 911 Turbo; #2 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG; #1 Bentley Continental GTC "

The link didn't get me there but I do recall seeing it and the GT500 was:

1. The cheapest ( I think by quite aways)

2. The only one they mentioned that could actually appreciate

3. Clearly the winner - ask any of us

It has stiff comp and really is an honor to be mentioned with those other cars. There is a nice little write up on their web page:

http://www.robbreport.com/Articles/Wheels/...20gt500%20gt500

Mostly on the 2nd page but the 1st has a paragraph too.

I believe it's already been announced. Shelby is #10. Check the following link: Robb Report

"Finalists in Robb Report's 2007 Car of the Year were: #13 Cadillac XLR-V; #12 Lotus Exige S; #11 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640; #10 Ford Shelby GT500; #9 Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB; #7 (tie) Jaguar XKR Convertible and BMW M6; #6 Audi S8; #5 Maybach 57S; #4 Bugatti Veyron 16.4; #3 Porsche 911 Turbo; #2 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG; #1 Bentley Continental GTC "

Thanks for ruining the suspense for me......just kidding. I'll watch CNBC today anyway...want to see what they have to say, if anything, about the Shelby. By the way, I believe the segement is "On The Money" show where you can catch the Robb Report.

Thanks for ruining the suspense for me......just kidding. I'll watch CNBC today anyway...want to see what they have to say, if anything, about the Shelby. By the way, I believe the segement is "On The Money" show where you can catch the Robb Report.

"On The Money" is on at 7 pm (e.s.t.) right after Mad Money here in the Mid-West :hyper:

Only the obsenely expensive can win, the Shelby never had a chance. There are a lot if fine cars missing too :rant:

So did they already announce the winners? Anybody have the link. The other link announced the finalist. Sorry, outta the loop, here at work.

PS. Whether Shelby wins or not, it means alot to be up against all those cars. I mean come on, BUGATTI is there!! :hyper:

So did they already announce the winners? Anybody have the link. The other link announced the finalist. Sorry, outta the loop, here at work.

PS. Whether Shelby wins or not, it means alot to be up against all those cars. I mean come on, BUGATTI is there!! :hyper:

It's on during "The Closing Bell" segment this hour. So turn on CNBC now.

Well? Who won?

According to the article posted in the link above:

#13 Cadillac XLR-V

#12 Lotus Exige S

#11 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

#10 Ford Shelby GT500

#9 Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB

#7 (tie) Jaguar XKR Convertible and BMW M6

#6 Audi S8

#5 Maybach 57S

#4 Bugatti Veyron 16.4

#3 Porsche 911 Turbo