TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New HP and TQ #'s.

so I had the Shelby re-tuned today and got new #'s. 456rwhp and 401rwtq. Thanks to GREG @ RET. Now my question is, do you guys think im pushing it? am i safe at those levels of power? or should i tell him to bring it down a bit.. thanks in advanced. .

Jaime.jpg

If your mod list in your signature is up to date and the A/F on your dyno sheet is accurate, then I'd say that you're at a safe power level. I wouldn't suggest adding any more power mods to this setup, however.

Was this on 91 or 100 octane?

Ken

If your mod list in your signature is up to date and the A/F on your dyno sheet is accurate, then I'd say that you're at a safe power level. I wouldn't suggest adding any more power mods to this setup, however.

Was this on 91 or 100 octane?

Ken

this was done on 91 octane. Yeah, everything on the engine is stock.

Leave it alone and make sure you buy good gasoline. Nice work by Greg at RET.

o.k guys, so with this much power my car goes sideways on 2nd and 3rd gear. What should i do next? LCA's? lower and upper? or just lower? what other suspension mods? and i know i will definetly need a new brake set up.. what do you guys recommend?

What he said.

Tires, brakes, UCA, LCA, Watts link in that order...

I am following this plan to a 'T".

Was your dyno numbers SAE Dan those are great!

1218 pretty fun now eh? hysterical.gif It takes some attention to drive on the street now I'd bet...gotta love it!!!happy%20feet.gif

I am following this plan to a 'T".

Was your dyno numbers SAE Dan those are great!

1218 pretty fun now eh? hysterical.gif It takes some attention to drive on the street now I'd bet...gotta love it!!!happy%20feet.gif

are those #'s you have are on the stock engine? how safe is it? oh yeah, its so much more fun to drive now. I can really tell the difference when taking off. :shift:

are those #'s you have are on the stock engine? how safe is it? oh yeah, its so much more fun to drive now. I can really tell the difference when taking off. shift.gif

The tune is safe according to FRPP and Whipple, I have no issues...the intercooler is big on these. I have not nor will I modify the tune.

The car while not unsafe, is very sketchy with the stock tires on it sideways any time you want...throttle control is key.

I just ordered new skins for some 19" wheels yesterday...we will see....

I love it glad you are digging yours!!happy%20feet.gif

so i still got my stock 18" rims, which tires do you guys recommend? whats the widest tire i can go with the stock rims?

I have 285/40-18 Eagle F1 tires on my stock rims on the rear. They are hard to install but work and look just fine.

Archived