TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any great deals on a shelby kr

davidwhuff

David, you might consider contacting 1badshow[/b]. He has located several KR's for members. And seems like a great guy. Thanks!

Any one know of any great deals on a shelby kr?Local club member ready to buy.

Any one know of any great deals on a shelby kr?Local club member ready to buy.

YOU MIGHT TRY LAND MARK FORD IN TIGARD. THEY HAVE A BLACK ON BLACK O9. AND HILLYERS IN WOODBURN HAD ONE A WHILE BACK. GOOD LUCK. ALSO IF YOU GET ONE, I HAVE # 08791 VISTA BLUE AND LIVE IN SALEM ALSO, WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER, BILL

YOU MIGHT TRY LAND MARK FORD IN TIGARD. THEY HAVE A BLACK ON BLACK O9. AND HILLYERS IN WOODBURN HAD ONE A WHILE BACK. GOOD LUCK. ALSO IF YOU GET ONE, I HAVE # 08791 VISTA BLUE AND LIVE IN SALEM ALSO, WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER, BILL

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the heads up and how do you like your shelbykr.We should do lunch and talk cars.Thanks,David

reply sent to your pm

future ford in roseville ca has one on their website $57925 , if it was on the east coast i might go for it!

I can probably find you a KR on the EAST coast for less than than stated above ... PM me

Brinson Ford in Athens, Texas (about 100 southeast of Dallas) has a 2008 in Silver with Blue stripes new on the showroom floor. I believe it does not have navigation.

The serial number is CSM 08KR0992.

I bought 08KR0979 from them on 1/2 and paid in the high 50's.

I dealt with Charlie, he can be reached at 903-676-5200.

Sorry David , looks like you are right , a GT 500 not a KR. I saw the price and assumed. $10K over for a 2009 ?? No wonder it is still there !! LOL.

1badsho... tried to send PM said "member cannot receive new messages"? email me contact number I will give you a call.

maloney3@optonline.net. Thanks. Mike

Brinson Ford in Athens, Texas (about 100 southeast of Dallas) has a 2008 in Silver with Blue stripes new on the showroom floor. I believe it does not have navigation.

The serial number is CSM 08KR0992.

I bought 08KR0979 from them on 1/2 and paid in the high 50's.

I delt with Charlie at 903-676-5200.

Did you buy the black one?

• 3 weeks later...

A new, silver, '08 offered by a dealer in Dallas just finished its run on Ebay about an hour ago and had 22 bids, the highest of which was $46,000.

Did it meet reserve? In other words, did it sell for $46k ?

A new, silver, '08 offered by a dealer in Dallas just finished its run on Ebay about an hour ago and had 22 bids, the highest of which was $46,000.

So what !!! Yeah and a 08 red one was $62k did not meet reserve 1 hr ago. I bet it sells as a private sell real soon.Speedyman it seems you don't think these KR's are worth over $50k. So what is your beef ?

The car did not meet the reserve. I just looked at completed listings and it did not sell. The buy it now price was $65K.

SVT

Buy it now prices are meaningless. The only thing that can be deduced from the results of this listing is that 46 grand was the most that anyone bidding was willing to pay and lends no credibility to those who assume that they are selling for far more.

Buy it now prices are meaningless. The only thing that can be deduced from the results of this listing is that 46 grand was the most that anyone bidding was willing to pay and lends no credibility to those who assume that they are selling for far more.

I'm sorry but I disagree with that statement as a whole. You're right in that $46k was the most that those few that were actually bidding were willing to spend. That does not mean that is now the "standard" for buying this car. I call those bidders "low ballers" or "tire kickers". Apparently they're not serious enough in their pursuit of the car. It's much easier to place a bid like that (even I do it at times....call me a "low baller") than to hack out a deal with a person who's selling it. Before I worked out a deal for my car, I went to eBay and low balled everything hoping to make a score. This auction is just that, someone hoping to make a score. This auction is NOT setting the price structure for this car.

The fact of the matter is, even if you refuse to believe it, the KR is selling for far more than $46k. You may see a "deal" or two in the low to mid $50's, but the majority of sales are in the high $50's - low $60's.

Question: What did you pay for your KR? If you don't own one, what prices have you've been able to negotiate during your quest for one?

In addition to that, dealers are not selling these KRs for far more than retail like a year or two ago. They are 22 thousand less than the sticker price. If you want one for a better price, buy a used one! or wait longer...

Archived