TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Want $250 to come clean about your worst moving violation?

Shelby CS8

Take that poker run that Bud has lined up, and run through the small town of Logandale sideways and you are sure to get a sweet ticket or 3.

Smalltime town = bigtime officers with the ability to find any and all moving violations.

Have fun for all competing in this contest.

However, I am not sure that the possible fines would be worth the $250 gift cert.

That leaves me out, I haven't had a ticket since 1976.

When I was 16 1 got a 80 in a 55, wreckless driving and a failure to signal when required all in one shot. I didn't argue with the 80 in a 55 cause I was doing 110 and then got all three thrown out because the cop left his jurisdiction. (now days many city cops are deputized and have authority to chase you when you leave there jurisdiction) Now that I am 50 I realize that is nothing to brag about, could of killed someone. But had I paid them and taken the points I would have been walking for a year.

Take that poker run that Bud has lined up, and run through the small town of Logandale sideways and you are sure to get a sweet ticket or 3.

Smalltime town = bigtime officers with the ability to find any and all moving violations.

Have fun for all competing in this contest.

However, I am not sure that the possible fines would be worth the $250 gift cert.

Haha, I would have to agree. I couldn't tell you how many cops I saw there when I worked there for a few days.

Well, this contest is already over. At Terlingua 2008, one participant got nailed for 127 in a 65...

The kicker? He had Carroll Shelby autograph the actual ticket.

And they didnt even take him to jail...they just laughed and let him get right back up to speed.

Well, this contest is already over. At Terlingua 2008, one participant got nailed for 127 in a 65...

The kicker? He had Carroll Shelby autograph the actual ticket.

And they didnt even take him to jail...they just laughed and let him get right back up to speed.

The contest ends 1/31/10. But you must submit the info on the flyer to be entered.

Yeah Jason, I read that....but its not my story to enter...I was merely speculating that there is probably only one ticket signed by the man himself for a triple digit speed out there. If we shouldnt be commenting or keeping the thread fresh , just let me know and I can edit my first post for ya. What, no big tickets on Route 66 yesterday? LOL

Yeah Jason, I read that....but its not my story to enter...I was merely speculating that there is probably only one ticket signed by the man himself for a triple digit speed out there. If we shouldnt be commenting or keeping the thread fresh , just let me know and I can edit my first post for ya. What, no big tickets on Route 66 yesterday? LOL

LOL, no keep it fresh! I just want you guys to enter for a chance to win FREE $$$ and a feature on our homepage for all to see! No tickets yesterday. We were in the middle of the desert literly. Besides, only Motorola could have kept up with us!

LOL, no keep it fresh! I just want you guys to enter for a chance to win FREE $$$ and a feature on our homepage for all to see! No tickets yesterday. We were in the middle of the desert literly. Besides, only Motorola could have kept up with us!

I second that one... :hysterical::shift:

It was a great cruise Jason.

Dan (no tickets since 1990 and it was in Florida)

Archived