TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY CAR COVER

pucky

JUST RECEIVED MY NEW CAR COVER TODAY FROM SHELBY RED WITH THE WHITE STRIPES .IT ALSO HAS SHELBY ON BOTH SIDES SCREEN PRINTED AND THE VIN NUMBER ON A TAG BY THE DRIVERS WINDOW . I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY .IT ALSO COMES WITH A NICE BAG WITH SHELBY ON IT.IF ANYBODY IS LOOKING FOR A NICE INDOOR COVER THIS IS IT.. :dance: IT TOOK ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AND WAS SHIPPED FROM A COMPANY IN CALIFORNIA DIRECTLY TO ME

I would agree!! I recently bought the cover during the year-end sale and the more I use it the happier I am. Initially because it was so folded up it took about 10 minutes to get it on the car but now that its on the car and taken shape it easy to get on and off. I also have a California Car Cover (dusttop) and initially thought it was a better product but am now leaning more towards the Shelby car cover. The California cover is about 60% of the money but I think overall the Shelby is probably a better cover. Time will tell.

SVT

JUST RECEIVED MY NEW CAR COVER TODAY FROM SHELBY RED WITH THE WHITE STRIPES .IT ALSO HAS SHELBY ON BOTH SIDES SCREEN PRINTED AND THE VIN NUMBER ON A TAG BY THE DRIVERS WINDOW . I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY .IT ALSO COMES WITH A NICE BAG WITH SHELBY ON IT.IF ANYBODY IS LOOKING FOR A NICE INDOOR COVER THIS IS IT.. :dance: IT TOOK ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AND WAS SHIPPED FROM A COMPANY IN CALIFORNIA DIRECTLY TO ME

+1

Shelby Gt-H black and gold cover looks hot as well!!!

Is this the optional cover,or did you buy an aftermeraket cover--

Is this the optional cover,or did you buy an aftermeraket cover--

If he means this cover it's from the Shelby store. Here's my post on the subject. It really is a nice cover. Indoor only.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/41738-new-car-cover/page__view__findpost__p__681668

Archived