TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY 2010 GT500 arrived today

6.1hemi

I got a call this morning that the carrier would be at the dealership in 10 minutes. Jumped in the car and when I got there the carrier driver said " The salesman said that you didn't want it unloaded till you got here". " I'll go one better for you. Go ahead and drive it off the transporter!"

So I did. It had 5.1 miles on it. Grabber Blue White stripe, HID.

I was in a rush cause I had to get to work, so I drove it right home. I noticed that it was missing the Neiche-Romeo sticker with the builders names on it. Does every GT500 come with that sticker? Does it come on the car or in a bag somewhere?

Also There are some nice scratches along the passenger top fender, but I think they will buff out OK.

Just like clock work, after I hit a little over 5 miles from the dealer, the blower kicked in. I didn't trash it just brought it up to 5 K half peddling and it showed bout 9#'s boost. This car is really solid, smooth and powerful. Can't wait to go for a real ride!

The differential cover was painted black but the axles were not.

I got a call this morning that the carrier would be at the dealership in 10 minutes. Jumped in the car and when I got there the carrier driver said " The salesman said that you didn't want it unloaded till you got here". " I'll go one better for you. Go ahead and drive it off the transporter!"

I was in a rush cause I had to get to work, so I drove it right home. I noticed that it was missing the Neiche-Romeo sticker with the builders names on it. Does every GT500 come with that sticker? Does it come on the car or in a bag somewhere?

Also There are some nice scratches along the passenger top fender, but I think they will buff out OK.

Just like clock work, after I hit a little over 5 miles from the dealer, the blower kicked in. I didn't trash it just brought it up to 5 K half peddling and it showed bout 9#'s boost. This car is really solid, smooth and powerful. Can't wait to go for a real ride!

Tag should be on the drivers side valve cover . Good Luck & Enjoy your new ride I don`t think you will be disappointed. OH ya pictures would be nice.

Tag should be on the drivers side valve cover . Good Luck & Enjoy your new ride I don`t think you will be disappointed. OH ya pictures would be nice.

Thanks for the INFO!! I just ran out to the garage and lifted the hood. Sure enough there is the tag. Weird though, cause the other dealership down the road has a 2010 GT500 and the tag is stuck on at the front of the console below the radio.

Pictures will follow when I get a day off soon.

Thanks for the INFO!! I just ran out to the garage and lifted the hood. Sure enough there is the tag. Weird though, cause the other dealership down the road has a 2010 GT500 and the tag is stuck on at the front of the console below the radio.

Pictures will follow when I get a day off soon.

I'd love to see a pic of that other GT500 with the tag on the center console below the radio... sounds like it could be a different type of plate, but not the Romeo builders plate. Can you get a pic?

And Welcome! Best of luck with your new beast! Drive Safe...

Goldgus

Sounds like great car/fun.On the scrtaches,if theyre not thru the clear,ive had luck with Meguiars swirl remover,if theyree really shallow, or scratch remover,then swirl if they are deeper.If you can catch your nail in the scrtach its probaly thru the clear and id have the dealer fix that---bob

Congrats on your new ride! Nice color combo. Post some pics when u get a chance!

congrats.

Archived