TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby windshield banner ???

pmorritt

Anyone know where I can get a Shelby windshield banner. Searched around and found nothing to my satisfaction. Just the word SHELBY or CS(graphic) Shelby to put on the inside of the windshield. Dont' want the few that go on the outside as some idiot could pick at it. Anyone???

Sorry I don't have a better pic, if you're interested when I get home I'll send you a better one if interested.

Shelby-Hangar.jpg

Yes, just like that--does it set on the inside of the windshield? Other well meaning posts all go on the outside of the windshield--pm me or just post --me likey!

Yes, it's outside only. You wouldn't be able to see it through the tint if you found an inside version.

I believe they are about 5". There are barely noticable while driving and not a bother to drive with.

I'm in school this week at DFW, as soon as I get back home this weekend I'll look up where I got it from and PM you.

The top of the windshield is factory tinted on the inside (you can feel the bumps). The banner would not adhere well and it would be difficult to read it thru the tint.

The outside does have drawbacks, but it is the only way to make it work properly. Unless you park your car far away all alone in a dark vacant lot, I wouldn't worry too much about someone messing with it.

Guys

You can also purchase them from Stuckonyougraphics.

I went over there...they had no "eyebrow" graphics, but pretty cool rear lettering.

I'll get you the info when I get out of school and get home.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived