TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Owner of 08 SGT-C

Jon H

Hello everyone, I just purchased a new 2008 SGT-C on 12/31/09. Serial number is 125. Old silver stripes have been removed and dealer has ordered new ones for installation. This car has sat on the lot for aboout 2 years. Cool Car!

I'm sort of a Shelby junkie of sorts as this is my 4th Shelby. Very first Shelby I ever learned to drive (race) in was a 1965 GT350 (serial number 11). This was not my car, but a friend’s who taught me heel n toe, etc. Ever since then I was bitten. My other 3 Shelby's include a 1967 GT500 #487 (original California black license plate car), a 1987 Shelby Lancer #748 (reportably the Whittier-Shelby company car in the Shelby Dodge days), a 1989 Selby CSX (one of 11 with the large tire /Recaro package) and now the 08 SGT.

I look forward to learning about this car and having some fun with it!

Adios

Jon

Hello everyone, I just purchased a new 2008 SGT-C on 12/31/09. Serial number is 125. Old silver stripes have been removed and dealer has ordered new ones for installation. This car has sat on the lot for aboout 2 years. Cool Car!

I'm sort of a Shelby junkie of sorts as this is my 4th Shelby. Very first Shelby I ever learned to drive (race) in was a 1965 GT350 (serial number 11). This was not my car, but a friend’s who taught me heel n toe, etc. Ever since then I was bitten. My other 3 Shelby's include a 1967 GT500 #487 (original California black license plate car), a 1987 Shelby Lancer #748 (reportably the Whittier-Shelby company car in the Shelby Dodge days), a 1989 Selby CSX (one of 11 with the large tire /Recaro package) and now the 08 SGT.

I look forward to learning about this car and having some fun with it!

Adios

Jon

Welcome and happy new year Jon. You will love the car and this site. What part of California to you live in, northern or southern?

Jon, Welcome to the Team Shelby forums. Glad you found us.

Congrats on your latest Shelby. Another rare one you have there.

If you can you may want to join us this weekend in Las Vegas at annual Shelby Vegas Bash. The event is sold out but you can attend as a spectator for free at both the track activities and the Sunday car show.

Don't worry about the word spectator as you will be free to mingle with all the Shelby enthuiasts at the track paddocks and the Shelby American Car Show. Hundreds of fellow Shelby enthusiasts all in one place makes a great event in anyones book.

Steve

Archived