TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lawdude's Pix

lawdude

That is absolutely ABSURD!! Yes that was a little shout out to Michael.............Dude, are you kidding me? 9 hours. A whole day to install a heat exchanger?

Hello. I realize Michael didn't install it but who did, Mr. Magoo? I think you paid for a lot breaks in between.

This heat exchanger is not rocket science to install. They took 3 times the amount of time it should have. Ridiculous. And they had my phone number if they had any questions. I never got a call. Seems like they figured it out on their own and on your dime.

That's way over the top.

The maximum anybody should every be charged for this install is 3 hours.

OK, found the paperwork. A little confusing, but I paid $810 for labor. Don't know how many hours it took - I think MM said 9 hours but I couldn't find that anywhere on the invoice. Looks like he threw in the parts/tax for the HE installation ($37.77). He either threw in the labor to install the upper control arm or else it was included in the $810 - can't tell.

to me MM is a very stright up guy.I think if you talk to him privately he'll work it out to your satisfaction.They are really small,and he may not even know what you actually got billed,so Id take it off the TS and go 1:1---bob

• 2 weeks later...

Archived