TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 KR wrecked

Alansvt

Well, you know what this means. Plasan must own the rights to the KR hood they made so....what's to stop them from turning around and selling them on their own? Heck, if I were Plasan, i'd make them available to the free market.

Well, you know what this means. Plasan must own the rights to the KR hood they made so....what's to stop them from turning around and selling them on their own? Heck, if I were Plasan, i'd make them available to the free market.

If you read the legal filing you'll see that CS retains the rights, not Plasan. Although if this doesn't get settled out of court and Plasan wins the case, I could see the rights being handed over to Plasan as part of the remedy.

I suspect this will get settled out of court and then you'll never know what really happened (at least from CS' point of view).

I hope this gets fixed the right way! Not something you like to here about a hero of yours! And the mark up is out of control! It's one thing making a great living, buy that is ridiculous. I gues it's the price you pay for exclusivity.

welcome to the club.........i linked it earlier and another person quoted it in a response.. They removed it from both of those posts. It is a public record. Well, it's been posted everywhere else anyways (Spoken T., SVTperformance, etc). I for one cannot wait to hear the explanation.

Archived