TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm Home And Will Take Some Pix And Post Tomorrow

lawdude

Thought I wanted power upgrades first. After driving it, I believe there's too much power for the stock tires. I'll get some drag radials before I do any power upgrades.

What did you get.

Coupe?

What color?

Options?

Congrats LawDude!!!

Enjoy your new Beastie, be safe.

And before you mod it out like crazy, drive it for a bit, get to know what you really need, and what your plans are for the car. That way you dont end up with a bunch of "unhappy" parts for sale...

Best,

Goldgus

(Neil)

Thought I wanted power upgrades first. After driving it, I believe there's too much power for the stock tires. I'll get some drag radials before I do any power upgrades.

LOL...yeah, they have amazing power. First time I jumped on it right after the rev limiter timed out, my wife started beating me on the arm and screaming "SLOW DOWN!!!". I'm glad I had it pointed where I wanted to go (kind'a like shooting a gun...POINT and shoot).

HINT: Use your TC "Sport-trac" mode.

With cornering AND straight-line, it makes it REAL fun to drive.

TC "Off" is just for smokey burn-outs.

Phill

2010 Kona Blue/White GT500

LOL...yeah, they have amazing power. First time I jumped on it right after the rev limiter timed out, my wife started beating me on the arm and screaming "SLOW DOWN!!!". I'm glad I had it pointed where I wanted to go (kind'a like shooting a gun...POINT and shoot).

HINT: Use your TC "Sport-trac" mode.

With cornering AND straight-line, it makes it REAL fun to drive.

TC "Off" is just for smokey burn-outs.

Phill

2010 Kona Blue/White GT500

Hi Phil:

Took her to the track today. Didn't matter which mode it was in, I could not detect any traction control engagement whatsoever. Will try again in a couple of weeks with some drag radials.

Mike

Archived