TEAM SHELBY FORUM

In the market for 08-09 GT500

Soon2beGT500

Looking around locally for GT500's has been a hard task. Curious if anybody here is THINKING about selling there 500 in the near future? Actually have found a few local that arent terrible deals,but the 2008 black coupe i found is alil pricey for me at the moment and has a build date of 12/12/07 ( Pre tsb)

Would like any color OTHER than orange,grabber blue,or red. The hid factory option is a huge plus for me.

Live in Seattle,WA

Thanks guys!

Looking around locally for GT500's has been a hard task. Curious if anybody here is THINKING about selling there 500 in the near future? Actually have found a few local that arent terrible deals,but the 2008 black coupe i found is alil pricey for me at the moment and has a build date of 12/12/07 ( Pre tsb)

Would like any color OTHER than orange,grabber blue,or red. The hid factory option is a huge plus for me.

Live in Seattle,WA

Thanks guys!

What is your price range??

Live in Seattle,WA

Thanks guys!

I have an 08 Triple Black Convertable! Let me know. I can send some pictures. Look at my profile also. Selling to retire on the road in my motorhome. The baby has to go.

thanks,

Live in Seattle,WA

Thanks guys!

Brand new Vapor 09 GT500 coupe sitting on the lot at Kieff and Sons Ford, Mojave Ca. Can't believe it's still there.

Live in Seattle,WA

Thanks guys!

FYI.....Grabber Blue is a 2010 color and they did not make Grabber Orange in 2009.

FYI.....Grabber Blue is a 2010 color and they did not make Grabber Orange in 2009.

I have 2008 vista-blue white stripes 5700 miles,engine builders picture and autographed.Also sign dash plate,build sheet form ford.All doc. with car tring to get 39,000. Garage kept drove to car shows mint condtions still smells new.

I have 2008 vista-blue white stripes 5700 miles,engine builders picture and autographed.Also sign dash plate,build sheet form ford.All doc. with car tring to get 39,000. Garage kept drove to car shows mint condtions still smells new.

I did not know you were selling yours. If I may ask, why are you selling?

Grabby, there were 68 g/o coupes and 21 verts made in 09... One cool thing I noticed on the breakdown list is that there is a one of one 09 Grabber Orange vert stripe delete out there somewhere...

Brand new Vapor 09 GT500 coupe sitting on the lot at Kieff and Sons Ford, Mojave Ca. Can't believe it's still there.

I'll have to look into this. It is a TINY problem rite now to buy one because i have a car on a loan currently, That wouldnt work out to well buying a car out of state and trying to trade it in. I need to get moving on privately selling my current car. But want to stay in the loop out there to see whats for sale.

Not bad at all..on the higher side of my price range. Does it have factory hid and navi?

I'll have to look into this. It is a TINY problem rite now to buy one because i have a car on a loan currently, That wouldnt work out to well buying a car out of state and trying to trade it in. I need to get moving on privately selling my current car. But want to stay in the loop out there to see whats for sale.

I would like to buy a Vista-Blue Kr that the only reason.Other than that if I cannot sale I will kept it.Just trying to upgrade.

Grabby, there were 68 g/o coupes and 21 verts made in 09... One cool thing I noticed on the breakdown list is that there is a one of one 09 Grabber Orange vert stripe delete out there somewhere...

I seem to of forgot that the GO was discontinued after 09. Thanks for reminding me.

I had a brain fart.

PM'd you!

Might possiblly hold off buying one until march/april to put down a fatty downpayment

I have an 08 Shelby Cobra Black w/white stripes. Only 353 made in that color combination. 2500 miles one it. Comes with side scoopes, eibach lowering springs, quarter window covers(all not installed). Shaker 500 with add on Rockford Fosgate sub. $40000. Will email pics if interested.

Archived