TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Good riddance to 2009!

the good: i finally got my gt500 and i became a great uncle at the same time. the bad: in the past 6 months i lost my beloved siberian husky, my beloved father and this week my job,so i'm shutting the door on 2009 and i'm hoping 2010 looks better! :cry: wih that said i wish everyone a happy and safe new year!

Amen to 2009's departure. What a crappy year it was IMO.

Interceptor,

I am sorry for your losses, hang in there. I wish you all the best for a better year ahead.

Congrats on getting the GT500. Max Rockatansky would be proud. When you feel up to it, post some pics of it for us to see.

Secondo

thanks for the kind words from all of you. i know some of you have had your own hardships this year esp.you sexystang. it's comforting to have a great fellowship with such a great group of people. i'm feeling better already. :) secondo if you look back through he threads there are pics of it when i got it back in april.

2009 was a really bad year for me as well. But I think I just got a $8-9000.00 raise possibly more.

The kid finished college, got a job with her own insurance benefits and retirement (School teacher) pays her own gas, tolls, auto insurance, cell phone bill, meals and other necessary items. She also bought a house and does her own laundry ( and her boy friends finally at her expense) I am sure there is more. I am lucky she did so well and had a couple scholarships, and I am glad I could help her but I wasn't going to be able to do it for much longer.

Archived