TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Satellite Sirius Radio

jasonport

Hey , all my GT500 friends. Well you might think im crazy but My GT500 has all possible options except for the Sirius sat Option. I really want this option on my car. I only want the factory stuff. any help pictures ETC thank you guys and Girls. Here is what I have so far

1 part Num 18C963 SDARS Module

2 part num 18C964 Sat radio Anntena

I think i need wiring harness , cabling , and some conectors. and well a good dealer to do it for me

thanks Jason

I have a workshop 2008 manuel so it has 2 pages in it that im taking to the dealer soon. I really would like to see photos on your cars and or help thanks

When i bought mine i wanted shaker1000 w/sat &nav.They told me i could not get sat &nav with the shaker 1000.So if you have the 1000 sat may not be availible.I';m not positive but that's what i was told so i setted with the 500,sat,&nav.

I have NAV with shaker500 so im pretty sure I can add it. Any help out there guys? I know if you have NAV you couldn't get shaker1000

Can anyone else help? out there Grabber ?

Go to radiosandmore .com. They have a kit woth everything except the bracket that fits inthe right rear of the trunk. I just did my 08 SGT-C and it works great and comes with 15 months of service. I priced all the parts from junk yards etc and this is cheaper. Wnenn

• 3 weeks later...

Go to radiosandmore .com. They have a kit woth everything except the bracket that fits inthe right rear of the trunk. I just did my 08 SGT-C and it works great and comes with 15 months of service. I priced all the parts from junk yards etc and this is cheaper. Wnenn

Is there anyone out there that works for the dealer that can help me get ths original stuff?

Jason

Is there anyone out there that works for the dealer that can help me get ths original stuff?

Jason

Jason, I am the Pars Dept. manager at a Ford dealership. Why not just go to your local dealer and ask them the same questions you are asking here? Tell them what you have and they should be able to get you what you need.

Archived