TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My new 2010 GT500

GT500 rolls

Not sure where he bought his, I bought from Sandy Springs Ford.

Im surprised they had an allocation--i could have given it a ttest drive for you,Its funny though, i was on Roswell Rd not far from them about about a month ago, heard the indistinguisable sound of Mustang going thru the gears,looked up and it was a 2010 red vert with white stripes--could it have been your car??

Im surprised they had an allocation--i could have given it a ttest drive for you,Its funny though, i was on Roswell Rd not far from them about about a month ago, heard the indistinguisable sound of Mustang going thru the gears,looked up and it was a 2010 red vert with white stripes--could it have been your car??

Apparently they picked this car up from a dealer in MS and they have others that came from other dealers too. Could have been my car you heard although it would have been a short ride - it arrived at my house with 5 miles on it.

I thought it was too until I started bolting Mods on, there is no end. :dance:

I hear you about the MODS - I will do a few to this car but not a ton of them. My 67 GTA (wasn't original when I got it or I would not have changed much at all if anything) is the car I have done tons of mods to.

post-27034-126272629112_thumb.jpg

post-27034-126272629112_thumb.jpg

Apparently they picked this car up from a dealer in MS and they have others that came from other dealers too. Could have been my car you heard although it would have been a short ride - it arrived at my house with 5 miles on it.

Mine had 6,so i doubt it was drven at the dealer.You have "set" the SC right??It sets automatically afetr youve drive 5 miles at speed,no stopping.

Mine had 6,so i doubt it was drven at the dealer.You have "set" the SC right??It sets automatically afetr youve drive 5 miles at speed,no stopping.

Envious of your low mileage vehicles on delivery, mine had 39 miles. Came with 12 from factory, +19 miles from an employee of the dealership driving it from the dealer where it was originally delivered to the dealer where I bought it - 8 miles unaccounted for... shoulda received a discount

Not sure what the process is to set it however, after about 100 miles I got into it a bit up to about 3500 rpms and saw the PSI gauge rise and heard the sc whine.

Envious of your low mileage vehicles on delivery, mine had 39 miles. Came with 12 from factory, +19 miles from an employee of the dealership driving it from the dealer where it was originally delivered to the dealer where I bought it - 8 miles unaccounted for... shoulda received a discount

Don't let it eat at you - if they did anything to the engine (can't go above certain power levels up to 5 miles and 6200 rpm fuel cut off I think) that caused damage it will come out in the wash before the warranty is up. Enjoy the monster!

Congrats on the beautiful vert. I also am in MD and will look for you out and about.

Nice looking Shelby Chris - saw your sig with all the Mustangs and Cobras. My first was an 87 5.0 LX black fastback. Bought it brand new and put on 190k miles before I sold it, man I loved that car. 225hp stock, just a hair less than 1/2 of my Shelby... pretty funny.

Nice looking Shelby Chris - saw your sig with all the Mustangs and Cobras. My first was an 87 5.0 LX black fastback. Bought it brand new and put on 190k miles before I sold it, man I loved that car. 225hp stock, just a hair less than 1/2 of my Shelby... pretty funny.

I used to think I was quick in my '84 5.0 with rear end swapped for 8.8 " with 3.73 gears, exhaust, manifold, pulleys, carb.... it really was

not that quick compared to todays standards...but I loved that car too..

I used to think I was quick in my '84 5.0 with rear end swapped for 8.8 " with 3.73 gears, exhaust, manifold, pulleys, carb.... it really was

not that quick compared to todays standards...but I loved that car too..

LOL, had a 1990 lx candy apple red fastback 5 speed with lowered suspension, loved that car

man when u stomped on it u really had to hold on, it was so squirrelly

i remember lusting after the cobras - they seemed like such a huge step up from the lx

we've come a long way since then..

LOL, had a 1990 lx candy apple red fastback 5 speed with lowered suspension, loved that car

i remember lusting after the cobras - they seemed like such a huge step up from the lx

I can remember the day I picked it up and the day I sold it like they were yesterday. The times in between thinking how lucky I was to drive an amazing car like that. Yes, we have come a long long way but that DNA is still there... biggrin.gif

I had a 88 GT Scarlet Red, My first new car $14,200 out the door! Car was a pocket Rocket, underated 225hp. Sold it and got a new 96 SVT Cobra, The sound of that stock 4 cammer motor pulling hard all the way to 7,000 rpm was amazing!

Archived