TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My new 2010 GT500

GT500 rolls

Congrats & Welcome to Team Shelby! Love the color combo!

Where in MD are you located? We're moving up to VA in the next couple of months...

Keith

Congrats & Welcome to Team Shelby! Love the color combo!

Where in MD are you located? We're moving up to VA in the next couple of months...

Keith

Hi Keith - thanks, like your choices too! Looking forward to this forum and getting some insight and advise from experienced owners on my new car. I'm just north of Washington D.C.

Welcome to the club. Nice looking vert! When the weather gets better we should have a MD meet.

MD meet would be great - Sunday mornings in Burtonsville (weather permitting) there is a great cruise for all makes models/years usually drawing a handful of late and early Shelbys out. Starts around 8 and ends between 10 and 11 am. Worth checking out if it's close enough, you won't be disappointed if you like rods, classics, muscle cars, sports cars and custom cars.

GT500 rolls,

Congratulations and welcome aboard! Great color combo. You know, RED is the fastest color.happy%20feet.gif Miles of smiles ahead for you. Enjoy!

Here's mine:

"http://i951.photobuc...500Coupe002.jpg"

Thank you - and red is a great low profile color too. Nice red coupe - first one with stripe delete I've seen and I like it.

Cheers.

MD meet would be great - Sunday mornings in Burtonsville (weather permitting) there is a great cruise for all makes models/years usually drawing a handful of late and early Shelbys out. Starts around 8 and ends between 10 and 11 am. Worth checking out if it's close enough, you won't be disappointed if you like rods, classics, muscle cars, sports cars and custom cars.

Count me in when the weather breaks in the Spring! My vert is locked away in the garage awaiting warm weather and no salt on the road!

See you guys in March/April!

Gary

White stripes for me, looks like you have silver?

Silver--it was a tough call, but saw a KR with silver in person and liked it.The red itself gets alot of attention,especially with the black top,good contrast.Just got a strut brace from JLT to get rid of the cowl shake you'll feel (all verts have it), and also JLT inyake and caps for the strut--only mods Ive made

Silver--it was a tough call, but saw a KR with silver in person and liked it.The red itself gets alot of attention,especially with the black top,good contrast.Just got a strut brace from JLT to get rid of the cowl shake you'll feel (all verts have it), and also JLT inyake and caps for the strut--only mods Ive made

Looks great by the way. Curious to know how well the JLT brace does (how much are they?) for the shake. I have other convertibles and with the exception of 1 of them, they all shake, not a big deal - I put up with it so I can enjoy open feeling and better music from the exhaust.

Looks great by the way. Curious to know how well the JLT brace does (how much are they?) for the shake. I have other convertibles and with the exception of 1 of them, they all shake, not a big deal - I put up with it so I can enjoy open feeling and better music from the exhaust.

To use the strut brace,you have to replace the stock i ntake with the JLT unit, which btw allows you to hear the SC, I also ordered painted caps to cover the ugly bolts on the top of the struts--whole thing was around $400.I agree with the shake thing,but i did notice with the recent cold, that the affect of the shake was more noticeable, maybe cause the tires were harder,dont know.

To use the strut brace,you have to replace the stock i ntake with the JLT unit, which btw allows you to hear the SC, I also ordered painted caps to cover the ugly bolts on the top of the struts--whole thing was around $400.I agree with the shake thing,but i did notice with the recent cold, that the affect of the shake was more noticeable, maybe cause the tires were harder,dont know.

Thanks - hope it works out for you, I'll keep it in mind if it's a big difference.

CONGRATS to another VERT Brother...

:dance:

Beautiful ride, enjoy it and be safe.

I'm kinda partial to the whole Torched theme myself :D Great Choice!

Welcome to Team Shelby, your going to Love your 2010.

Spectre500

Archived