TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Grabber!

Happy Birthday to this site's top positive contributor and all around nice guy... ROB!

Best wishes to you old man! May you have a terrific day today!

post-4213-12621883626_thumb.gif

post-4213-12621883626_thumb.gif

Thank you all !!!!

I have the day off today due to our construction job is shut down due to snow cover from yesterdays freak snowstorm. It's nice to be home, but no work = no pay.

It feels kinda odd to be so close to 50. huh.gif The guys at work say that 50 is the top of the hill. Not sure what that means. Does that mean that after 50 you are going back down the hill? unsure.gif I for one don't think so.

I think that you are as young as you feel and that keeping physical fit plays a big part in that. I also now know that stress can put allot of age on a person too. Been there done that. One of my goals is to be more easy going and not let stress be a big factor in my life. Life throws allot of curve balls at us and I for one seem to get my share and I could do much better dealing with them.

Sometimes I seem to forget the serenity prayer:

God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference.

Thank you all !!!!

I have the day off today due to our construction job is shut down due to snow cover from yesterdays freak snowstorm. It's nice to be home, but no work = no pay.

It feels kinda odd to be so close to 50. huh.gif The guys at work say that 50 is the top of the hill. Not sure what that means. Does that mean that after 50 you are going back down the hill? unsure.gif I for one don't think so.

I think that you are as young as you feel and that keeping physical fit plays a big part in that. I also now know that stress can put allot of age on a person too. Been there done that. One of my goals is to be more easy going and not let stress be a big factor in my life. Life throws allot of curve balls at us and I for one seem to get my share and I could do much better dealing with them.

Sometimes I seem to forget the serenity prayer:

God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference.

Hey Grab...Tell the guys at work that say 50 is over the hill to run along side of you

when you go for a 5 mile run...See how many will be still there a the end...Prob not

many. :yup:

Archived