TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carriers Service Workers on strike?

TheWanderer316

So after calling the 1-800-392-3673 number for an update on my car last week, i was told that the ETA was January 1st, then I called again yesterday and the lady sounded confused and told me my car had a scheduled shipment for Dec. 23rd, but there is no scheduled ETA for it now. Then I emailed my sales-man, and he told me the carrier service workers are on strike. I think i remember reading about this somewhere, but does anybody else have any info on it?

So after calling the 1-800-392-3673 number for an update on my car last week, i was told that the ETA was January 1st, then I called again yesterday and the lady sounded confused and told me my car had a scheduled shipment for Dec. 23rd, but there is no scheduled ETA for it now. Then I emailed my sales-man, and he told me the carrier service workers are on strike. I think i remember reading about this somewhere, but does anybody else have any info on it?

I havent heard this, but we could use a different truck than your region.

Got in a GT500 this morning.

If this is the case find out where the car is sitting (Ford ships the car and they end up at a HUB, ours in 2 hours away) If its NOT to awful far they will let the dealer pick up the car. Will have to have a letter saying its OK, but it can be done

MM

Maybe this is why its been 27 days since my car was built and it hasn't made it the 350 miles to the dealer? Or may it fell off the rail car or truck???? :banghead::censored::angry22::cry:

Same story here, car was built on 12/01 and just received a call from the dealer yesterday whom said that the ETA is now looking like next week.

Maybe this is why its been 27 days since my car was built and it hasn't made it the 350 miles to the dealer? Or may it fell off the rail car or truck???? :banghead::censored::angry22::cry:

Archived