TEAM SHELBY FORUM

As a former policeman I feel compelled...

Bravo Doc, thanks for posting. You are 100% right, drinking and driving is for fools.

Wow Doc that was very touching and to the point...Thats why I'm totaly against

drinking and driving...And just not cars but all motorized vehicles.

In my state the law says "drive or be in actual physical control of a moving vehicle . . . "

Says nothing about motorized or that you even be on a state road. Technically you could be on a bicycle on your own land.

In my state the law says "drive or be in actual physical control of a moving vehicle . . . "

Says nothing about motorized or that you even be on a state road. Technically you could be on a bicycle on your own land.

Thanks for correcting me on that LD...People that are drunk should not be aloud

RIDING anything on a public road.

The video says it all, Everyone does hurt. It will be 2 years in March since a hit and run struck down my sister along the interstate. It hurts me each time I see her knowing that because of her disabilities she lost a very lucritive paying job, she walks w/ 2 canes in pain pretty much all the time. It also hurts to know that somewhere there is someone who knows who did this and can live with it. I can only assume that drinking was involved due to the time it happened and fact that they not only hit my sister, but hit 2 other vehicles which were disabled on the side of the shoulder of the road and kept going. PLEASE, don't drink and drive. The cost is too much. I have nothing against drinking and I will be doing my share on New Years Eve, but I will be staying where the party is with no where to go but bed. Thanks for posting the reminder Doc. Craig

The video says it all, Everyone does hurt. It will be 2 years in March since a hit and run struck down my sister along the interstate. It hurts me each time I see her knowing that because of her disabilities she lost a very lucritive paying job, she walks w/ 2 canes in pain pretty much all the time. It also hurts to know that somewhere there is someone who knows who did this and can live with it. I can only assume that drinking was involved due to the time it happened and fact that they not only hit my sister, but hit 2 other vehicles which were disabled on the side of the shoulder of the road and kept going. PLEASE, don't drink and drive. The cost is too much. I have nothing against drinking and I will be doing my share on New Years Eve, but I will be staying where the party is with no where to go but bed. Thanks for posting the reminder Doc. Craig

Damn so sorry to hear that Craig...The person that did that his or her time will come

to pay...Hope it happens sooner than later.

They filmed the original video for "everybody hurts" here in San Antonio. I agree, save the drinking and driving for the Xbox. I dont need my family paying for somebody else's recklessness. I wont say on record what I would do to someone responsible for the death of one of my loved ones, because I would never want it used against me, but you dont have to use much imagination. :angry22:

They filmed the original video for "everybody hurts" here in San Antonio. I agree, save the drinking and driving for the Xbox. I dont need my family paying for somebody else's recklessness. I wont say on record what I would do to someone responsible for the death of one of my loved ones, because I would never want it used against me, but you dont have to use much imagination. :angry22:

Wow the film is really moving. It brought tears to my eyes as I remembered my brother who was killed on a motorcycle by a drunk 10 years ago. Stay safe

Bump in honor of anyone who has been, or knows someone that has been injured, mamed, or killed by a drunk driver.

Bump in honor of anyone who has been, or knows someone that has been injured, mamed, or killed by a drunk driver.

Son of GT,

I was T-boned by a drunk driver years ago. Fortunately, he broke HIS legs and I was only VERY sore (neck still bothers me occasionally) thanks to my Bronco XLT. That's why I'm home tonight with family and friends.

Here's to a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you and everyone here on Team Shelby!

Jim

...to remind everyone to be careful when going out Thursday night, (whether you drink or not), because that night is amateur night. I saw too much of this to say nothing.

WARNING: This is upsetting!

Yes, I have also seen this. One minute your here, the next minute your not. In addition so many others are affected by others stupid decisions.

All be safe and celebrate responsibly.

2:30 am New Years eve, a friend of ours lost their 18 year old son. He was a passenger not wearing the seat belt and the driver who also is 18 was DUI and not hurt. Only if they would understand that one decission can ruin it all.

Prayers go to the parents.

Archived