TEAM SHELBY FORUM

According To MM, Car Is At Transport In Atlanta

lawdude

First mods before you even pick it up? Man after my own heart! I took mine stock at pickup, and that lasted about 1 week. I immediately installed the Homelink mirror that a 50k car should have along with the styling bar(rollbar). I think we did the radar detector at the same time too if I remember right.

I was just joking about your car coming tonight! Ford hasnt even BUILT it yet!!!

We have a tradition in my family kinda like April Fools. We tell MEAN lies and then make fun of people for believing them. It starts the day after Christmas and ends Midnight Dec 31!

Wow I got you good!!!

JUST KIDDING!!! I sure hope the guy tells me the truth and get her here TONIGHT!!

I think Ill call and check on it now

MM

I was just joking about your car coming tonight! Ford hasnt even BUILT it yet!!!

We have a tradition in my family kinda like April Fools. We tell MEAN lies and then make fun of people for believing them. It starts the day after Christmas and ends Midnight Dec 31!

Wow I got you good!!!

JUST KIDDING!!! I sure hope the guy tells me the truth and get her here TONIGHT!!

MM

Gimme the number. I'll call for you. :jackinbox:

OK kieth, will do. I jotted your number down. You might want to delete it from your post.

Congrats on the new the Ride! Hope to hear from You and get a chance to see it too.

Keith

Wow I got you good!!!

MM

BAD Michael! But funny.... :hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks for putting your best man on it. What's his name? Gomer something.

Your welcome.

We assume hes our best man! He started today and said he could FIX ANYTHING!!! We told him we had the perfect car for him to prove himself on! The car is ALREADY sold so it dont matter if you screw it up! He said "Heck ya I can work on one of them there Moostangs!" First thing he did was get out his Duct tape and bailing wire and went to work! Man hes doing a great job. I have NEVER seen anyone as good with TAPE as this guy!!!

MM

Archived