TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Signature

ACCLERCR

Guys,

I have an '08 GT500 and I have the signed dash plaque, and I've heard that the most popular item to ship (and have Mr. Shelby sign) is the air bag cover...I really don't want to attempt to remove this piece....so a couple of questions....1) If I were to thinking about removing the air bag cover, can a dealership do this?...2) Is there another visible piece of the car that I can easily remove for signature?

Thanks!

Guys,

I have an '08 GT500 and I have the signed dash plaque, and I've heard that the most popular item to ship (and have Mr. Shelby sign) is the air bag cover...I really don't want to attempt to remove this piece....so a couple of questions....1) If I were to thinking about removing the air bag cover, can a dealership do this?...2) Is there another visible piece of the car that I can easily remove for signature?

Thanks!

Yes the dealer can remove it. A lot of owners bought a new one sent it in to get it signed & then took it in to have it changed.

Yes the dealer can remove it. A lot of owners bought a new one sent it in to get it signed & then took it in to have it changed.

Then it's not the original part though...

Do you know what the dealership would charge to remove? Also, would it void any warranty?

Thanks to all of you for responding...I was thinking of the visor as well...

Archived