TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Torched10

Ok I give up,where are my messages tha are sent/received as PMs--done see them anymore--thanks

Depending on which skin you have, it's either top left or top right next to your screen name. There's is a little arrow. Click on it. You should see a folder marked messenger. Voila.

Bob

I have the grey skin with the GT350 in black & white in the center. Look in the light grey box(at the top) with your picture on the left. Click "Messenger" the in the next screen look to the left and you will see "My conversations" this is where I found all my old messages.

Hope this gets you what you need

Todd

Bob

I have the grey skin with the GT350 in black & white in the center. Look in the light grey box(at the top) with your picture on the left. Click "Messenger" the in the next screen look to the left and you will see "My conversations" this is where I found all my old messages.

Hope this gets you what you need

Todd

I have the same skin, but I don't see "messenger" when I click on the grey box with my pic. :shrug:

I have the same skin, but I don't see "messenger" when I click on the grey box with my pic. :shrug:

See the little triangle/arrow just to the right of your name and picture? Try that, a drop down box will open and you will see "Messenger".

I also noticed that when I am in the forum screen "My messenger" does not appear in the grey box either. But I did find it in the little arrow drop down box.

See the little triangle/arrow just to the right of your name and picture? Try that, a drop down box will open and you will see "Messenger".

I also noticed that when I am in the forum screen "My messenger" does not appear in the grey box either. But I did find it in the little arrow drop down box.

Found it.

Thanks. :beerchug:

Archived