TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Zune with Synch

Torched10

After reading several posts on Zune MP3 interefacing with the Synch system,i bought a Zune.Man, talk about a non-user friendls set of instructions--anyway,ive goit it up and was looking for any suggestions on hooking up the Zune with the Synch.Does it need any adaptor,or is it just a bluetooth deal--thanks for any help,the Zune manual isnt helpful at all

After reading several posts on Zune MP3 interefacing with the Synch system,i bought a Zune.Man, talk about a non-user friendls set of instructions--anyway,ive goit it up and was looking for any suggestions on hooking up the Zune with the Synch.Does it need any adaptor,or is it just a bluetooth deal--thanks for any help,the Zune manual isnt helpful at all

Hope you can return the zune and get an iPod. I don't know about using one with Synch but they are much better products and much easier to use.

Hope you can return the zune and get an iPod. I don't know about using one with Synch but they are much better products and much easier to use.

The Zune and iPod have the same level of user friendliness. I have a iPhone but at some point want a Zune HD. They both work with the USB port in the center console.

The Zune and iPod have the same level of user friendliness. I have a iPhone but at some point want a Zune HD. They both work with the USB port in the center console.

Ok thanks--the USB will work well.I was hoping with the Bluetooth on the Zune ic could do it that way

[i have a Zune 30 gig in my car. It works very well. Voice command....it all works well. I use my Zune USB cable.

I do have one issue...if I leave the Zune in the car over night, the Sync doesn't recognize it until the interior warms up abit...about 5 minutes. It just started doing this as the temp dropped here in Nashville. Anyone having this problem?

[i have a Zune 30 gig in my car. It works very well. Voice command....it all works well. I use my Zune USB cable.

I do have one issue...if I leave the Zune in the car over night, the Sync doesn't recognize it until the interior warms up abit...about 5 minutes. It just started doing this as the temp dropped here in Nashville. Anyone having this problem?

-well pretty cool stuff.I couldnt figure out yet how to mae folders,but ive got like 250 songs and i just say play (song) and it pops up.Guess Ipod could do that as well,bbut figure MS makes the Zune and the Synch system, so its safer.BTW-if you have a suggestion on making folders send me a PM if you have time.thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anybody know if you can download the songs from an ipod onto the hard drive in the car? Or can you only do that with CDs?

you need the GPS to get HD capacity on the SYNC. If you dont you can put the songs on a flash drive and plug it in.But Im sure its been posted that folks are usoing an ipod---doesnt it have a UBS connection--if it does,just plug it in to your Shelby.Thats how i use the ZUNE.Dont know if you can use voices commnads with IPOD or flash.zMaybe someone will post,or search for Ipod on this site

Does anybody know if you can download the songs from an ipod onto the hard drive in the car? Or can you only do that with CDs?

You can only download songs to your 10gb sync hard drive from a CD or DVD in the MP3 format.

Rob

Archived