TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dear Administrator

CASEY HILL 14998

I cant get into the restricted forums and yet I am a member. Can you help please. I could not find your address to PM you, so this is the best I could think of. Thanks! Casey (CASE12)

for the restricted parts you have to be a paid team shelby member, did you send in your 49.00

I cant get into the restricted forums and yet I am a member. Can you help please. I could not find your address to PM you, so this is the best I could think of. Thanks! Casey (CASE12)

Casey,

You don't show as a member of Team Shelby the club, only a member of the Team Shelby forum. The restricted areas are for members of the club "Team Shelby" which requires a yearly dues.

For information on the club, and benefits, check out:

http://www.teamshelby.com/

-jeff

Casey,

You don't show as a member of Team Shelby the club, only a member of the Team Shelby forum. The restricted areas are for members of the club "Team Shelby" which requires a yearly dues.

For information on the club, and benefits, check out:

http://www.teamshelby.com/

-jeff

I was a member. I guess it expired. I dont remember getting a notice. Oh well, I will rejoin and pick up from there. Thanks to everyone! Casey

I was a member. I guess it expired. I dont remember getting a notice. Oh well, I will rejoin and pick up from there. Thanks to everyone! Casey

Ah - I found the problem! I am in email purgatory. My email from my old company is no longer valid, and its not letting me update my membership or join because that email is not valid. hopefully an administrator can help me get re-instated. thx, casey

Ah - I found the problem! I am in email purgatory. My email from my old company is no longer valid, and its not letting me update my membership or join because that email is not valid. hopefully an administrator can help me get re-instated. thx, casey

Administrator, please help. I click join team shelby and and it keeps sending me back to the forum. I am caught in some type of loop. i was a member, but it appears to have lapsed. my email has also changed. please help - i want to join, but cant seem to be able to?? Thanks, Casey

e-mail robertl@shelbyautos.com we will be back in the office January 4th and he can help you then

Archived