TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Disgusting Pediatrician...

Sorry , I don't know how get the link on here. This story really got me pissed a trust town baby doctor was arrested for abusing his patience aage range from 6months and up he was busted after he examined a 2 year old and she told her the doctor hurt. He would tell the parents ththat he wanted to see the child alone. He had a video camera in the room and would tape the assualt. The police raided his house and found the video's. The police stated when they viewed the video the had an angry facial expression during the assualts.

He had thousands of patients the office was dressed kid friendly even a mini ferris wheel.

I know that a lot of us are smart and would never let there child be examined alone. Sorry to say, I don't trust anyone with my child even family. My wife will only leave the baby with her mother. I read this story on CBS news site !! This occured in a small knit town of 3100 people.

Anthony

Here you go Racer...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/24/national/main6017261.shtml

He looks like the creep that he is. I hope they throw the book at him.

Sick bastard!

Death alone is not enough for this sicko........

Step One:

Set him on fire.........put him out........set him on fire......put him out......add salt........set him on fire......put him out........

Step Two:

Get your self a cold drink.

Step Three:

Repeat Step One

I like the way you think yup.gif

The pediatrician my kids go to will not examine the child alone. The parents are required to be in the room with the child.

As for anyone who abuses a child, there's nothing worse (other than murder). Even the skids in prison don't tolerate child molesters.

I don't know what gets me more mad the doc or the parents letting someone alone with their child. But again alot of people are innocent and believes the devil is not real. Sorry the devil can be hiding in anyone even doctors sad these poor parents had to find out this way. I can't tell how many times I have lectured and warned people that if its to good to be true its a scam. My favorite one is if anyone has driven in Manhattan up the west side highway. The last traffic light and then you jump onto the highway well at that light their are guys that would be selling great discounted items. People would be honky to beat the other guy out of his deal. Then when they paid up the light turns green they jump on the highway and his cute wife opens there hot deal. Surprise its a brick in a box!!! Suckers!! But that was money now you have a child's innocents and trust ruined for life.

I say rub him down wth honey and feed him to some hungry boars!!! Of course he will be alive and screaming to die.

Merry christmas everyone and I did ask Santa for that one wish. :salute:

"Stacy Cohee, a deputy attorney general, said Bradley was not brought to the courthouse for Wednesday's hearing because corrections officials are "concerned about his mental state right now," adding that there were concerns he is suicidal."

I bet there's concern he's suicidal. His life is worth less than the shit on the sole of my shoe.

The fact that people like this are even given the courtesy of the judicial system is disgusting.

What I wish upon this man and people like him isn't suitable for a public forum.

Here you go Racer...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/24/national/main6017261.shtml

He looks like the creep that he is. I hope they throw the book at him.

No- I hope they let him out on bail so that nature can take its course. They would have so many suspects they would not have a chance of solving his murder. Probably wouldn't try too hard to solve it either. I know some will say 2 wrongs don't make a right but somethings just have to be done. Very sad deal.

I have a close friend whose husband was arrested on this day last year for violating their own 12 year old daughter over the course of months.

He's in San Quentin now, but segregated from the normal prison population (murderers, drug kingpins, violent repeat offenders) and is kept safe with the other perverted scumbags. His sentence was 25 years to life. He's been in for less than a year now and it's already been reduced to 10-15, of which he'll probably serve 7 or 8.

The prisons are full of non-violent offenders, white collar criminals, drug offenders, and people caught up in the never ending cycle of the system. Someone please explain to me how this kind of man is ever allowed to walk free again and put all of our children at risk. :headscratch:

Ken

I have a close friend whose husband was arrested on this day last year for violating their own 12 year old daughter over the course of months.

He's in San Quentin now, but segregated from the normal prison population (murderers, drug kingpins, violent repeat offenders) and is kept safe with the other perverted scumbags. His sentence was 25 years to life. He's been in for less than a year now and it's already been reduced to 10-15, of which he'll probably serve 7 or 8.

The prisons are full of non-violent offenders, white collar criminals, drug offenders, and people caught up in the never ending cycle of the system. Someone please explain to me how this kind of man is ever allowed to walk free again and put all of our children at risk. :headscratch:

Ken

The answer is the result of four things. Not enough money and space to keep them and the politicians who we entrust to handle these affairs don't do there jobs and we are powerless to change it. How many times have we seen rapist's and violent people with multiple convictions let out just to do it again or until they finally kill someone? Who wouldn't pay a few hundred extra dollars a year to have piece of mind knowing most of these slimeballs were off our streets. If they managed it correctly I would gladly pay it.

Another thing is if our law makers and judges applied stiffer penalties and held those convicted to do all the time assigned, after a while you would see a reduction in the prison population which would be easier to manage. For example: First offense, you run from the cops in a motor vehicle and break certain speeds or violate traffic control devices (it's caught on tape for proof) otherwards place innocent people at risk. 10 years first offense. Even some of the dumbest would think twice about that. Another thing that would detour some of that is when they bail out and start running on foot is for more cop cars to have brake failure and run there asses over. Spock said it well "The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few"

I'm sure he will have his lawyer plead that he is mental insane and be put in a mental hospital !!!! I always go online and look up the perv's that live in my area. Everyone should be doing this so if you see the animal by the bus stop or school you can say hi to him with a 5 iron. Fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

That's just plain disgusting. If my doctor did that, they could kiss their job and life goodbye.

That's not human at all. That's being an animal!

One thing always goes thru my mind is why nobody has taken the law into their own hands and start sniping these criminal's. I think we could chip in for his ammo. :happy feet:

Archived