TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Auto's replacement KR hood

Bob R

I was told by an associate editor of 5.0 magazine that Shelby is going to produce a replacement KR hood, has anybody heard any truth to this?

Yes we make a replacement already but if you are talking about one to sell we are looking at that now

Yes we make a replacement already but if you are talking about one to sell we are looking at that now

Thanks for your reply Amy, yes I'm talking about one to sell not the exclusive one. I was directed here because their project car "Project Vapor Trail" in the Febuary issue appears to have the real deal (God knows how they got it) and when I asked if it was real or not they totally dodged my question. If you happen to know where they got it I would love to purchase one for my GT500.

Please keep us informed.

I am *very* interested in buying a KR or SS *style* hood for my 2010 GT500.

Phill Pollard

I forgot to ask you Amy when will the new Shelby parts catalog be out? I'm not only interested in your KR hood but I would like to purchace some truck parts if your going to have them, I have a 07 Expedition and would like to see a Super Snake F150 hood on it if it will fit. Please keep me posted.

Archived