Aloca Wheels

robertlane

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New member here and my first post.

I have been trying to get a set of these wheels threw a couple of the vendors that advertise them, then threw SPP early last week. I was told that they were on backorder and would not be available for months, I was also told by a vendor that shelby told them Alcoa was not even going to make them anymore for shelby. I was very bummed as I have been saving for a set for sometime. I just about pulled the trigger on another wheel yesterday but thought I would keep shoping for a few more days, until I found something a really wanted. Is this true? do you really have the wheels avaiable? If so I would be dancing in the street, I have had my heart set on these for six months.

2nd2none, What size tire you going to use? I want to run a 305/30 but am nervous about them fitting. From my research my GT has a little more room and are suppose to fit but not sure if i should go with 295 series.

thats something i've been debating on myself for a few weeks. I ended up just going with the stock super snake size (255/35 & 275/35) and am getting the Ford Racing FR3 suspension pack put on. down the road when I do some performance mods I'll prob end up having my rear rims widened and running 335/30s. If you havent searched much, theres a few threads in the Super Snake forums on here about it. Also some pics of a guy running 305s but he ended up having to chop his axle down 1/2" on each side so the tires would tuck in the fenders

I thought alot to do with the 305's was also the height of the tire. most are 35 series and are 28" tall and I was wanting the 305/30 Toyo TR1 that is stock at 27". I was hoping they would fit without rubbing but stll not sure. I do have a pic of a guy running 305 drag radials on his ss wheels, looks pretty good.

We do have them in stock. . .they will be on the site shortly. You can call us for a set and we'll get them right out to you. :)

The site will be populated with parts shortly.

Thank you for posting this Robert, I am helping two friends with getting a set of these and when I called yesterday the very nice lady I spoke with honestly couldn't tell me anything other than for me to call back next week??

Yes Robert, you are the man! i appreciate the email communication, I am good to go for purchasing first thing Wensday morning. Very excited and after looking at the Shelby Store we will do more buisness in the future.

Thanks !!!

Okay I will call on Monday I am praying to Sweet Baby Jesus that you will sell me the ones we discussed. Your the Man Robert.

I don't think that he meant those wheels. I hope I'm wrong for your sake, but I believe that he's speaking about the backordered Alcoa's that people have been waiting to come back into stock.

I don't think that he meant those wheels. I hope I'm wrong for your sake, but I believe that he's speaking about the backordered Alcoa's that people have been waiting to come back into stock.

I'm trying my best but I don't think its going to work.......salute.gif

I also would like to buy a set of these wheels but no one will answer the phones. One day they're out stock. The next day they are available on the web site. The next day they're outta stock again. I'm not trying to be difficult here but before I drop two grand on a set of wheels I'd like to know that they are in fact available!

They went very quickly, We are getting in another order this Friday and another order the next friday. So do not worry we will have them, please leave a message if you can not get through the phones have been ringing off the hook since we took over. Someone will get back to you.

Thanks to Robert and Tim for hooking me up with a set! Robert was good to respond to my email and Tim was very helpfull and good to deal with placing the order over the phone. Looking forward to doing more buisness with them in the near future!!!

Archived