TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Auto Show Display Stand

bchorney

I will be showing my SS for the first time this coming Feb. I'm sure someone on here had shared a couple examples of display stands they had for auto shows. Can't seem to find that post. Anyone have some good suggestions on where to get a good one. I don't want anything too big, but it has to be sturdy.

cheers

Brett

You can get a realy nice one from Car Shows Display.

http://www.carshowdisplay.com/

CarShowStandwithRedSnake012.jpg

Those are good looking stands, but how sturdy is that? The site says its made out of .080 thick aluminum, that's not very thick at all. Is there any chance of that metal leaning in if some young child were to push on it a little and damage the car?

Those are good looking stands, but how sturdy is that? The site says its made out of .080 thick aluminum, that's not very thick at all. Is there any chance of that metal leaning in if some young child were to push on it a little and damage the car?

They have a black rub strip on the back edge running full lenght to protect the car if that should happen. Had it about a year and no issues.I agree that I wish there was an extra support at the bottom. Not really a problem, just has a bit more flex than I like. Also like the fact it fits nicely in the trunk as verts lack trunk space.

The stands they used at SEMA this year were very nice. The foot went under the tire and it stood out away from the cars. I have not been able to find out where they were made, but they were of the same design throughout the show. :headscratch:

Archived