TEAM SHELBY FORUM

January 2010 Barrett Jackson Scottsdale

twobjshelbys

I've looked at the catalog. Wow, there are some awesome cars. Several vintage Cobras and a few real 60's GT350s and GT500s.

Plus an airplane.

I plan on going. Anyone else?

I'll be there from Wednesday until Sunday. First time for me.

I've looked at the catalog. Wow, there are some awesome cars. Several vintage Cobras and a few real 60's GT350s and GT500s.

Plus an airplane.

I plan on going. Anyone else?

Tony, I will be there Thursday and Friday. I met you at the car show at the Shelby American Museum in Boulder early this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else going? I'm there Tuesday through Sunday. Maybe we should plan a late lunch or dinner some evening.

I'll be there Wednesday to Sunday. Although after receiving my BJ catalog and reading this quote:

"The first vehicle bearing the Shelby American badge will be unveiled at the gala on Monday night."

I just might be there Monday...

Either televised or live, no one should miss this event.

I'll be there Wednesday to Sunday. Although after receiving my BJ catalog and reading this quote:

"The first vehicle bearing the Shelby American badge will be unveiled at the gala on Monday night."

I just might be there Monday...

The Gala is by invitation only... I'd love to be there too. But whatever it is will be there on Tuesday.

Which web site will have pictures of the car first? I have to work that night. :cry:

I'd be looking here...

With baited breath.

I'd wish for Speed TV to broadcast the Gala but I don't think the are.

Hey, I got an idea - Sharon/Robert: How about a webcam broadcast here (members only)? Think you can arrange that with Craig or Steve?

I'd be looking here...

With baited breath.

I'd wish for Speed TV to broadcast the Gala but I don't think the are.

Hey, I got an idea - Sharon/Robert: How about a webcam broadcast here (members only)? Think you can arrange that with Craig or Steve?

According to a Barrett-Jackson press release the broadcast is right here on Team Shelby

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/media/pressreleases/01082010_shelby-american-45th-anniversary-cobra.asp

Archived