TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Street Kills

Spectre500

Ok, I'll have to admit I was just itching to see how close of a race it would be between a 2010 Camaro SS and my stock GT500.

This guy was headed north and I pulled out and headed after him, I had three cars in front of me. I patiently waited for the time and passed them and closed the gap of a 1.4 mile or so, He saw me coming but had three or 4 cars ahead of him, after a few miles all cars had turned off, the two lane hwy was clear! as the last car turned off, He jumped on it and a small white puff off smoked came from his exaust his ass end squatted and i knew he romped it, I was in 3rd got on it and just walked right by him like he was standing still.

1st BONE STOCK Kill >>>>>--------------> SS

Nice kill! Congrats! :happy feet:

We may have more street racing stories here in Wisconsin over the next few years. They are working hard to close Great Lakes Dragaway. So it seems that things may get interesting on the streets once again around here!

We just have to stay away from all cruise restricted zones where you can't make more than 2 passes in 1 hour or you get a ticket! Gonna have to make that 1 pass count I guess! :hysterical:

Nice kill! Congrats! :happy feet:

We may have more street racing stories here in Wisconsin over the next few years. They are working hard to close Great Lakes Dragaway. So it seems that things may get interesting on the streets once again around here!

We just have to stay away from all cruise restricted zones where you can't make more than 2 passes in 1 hour or you get a ticket! Gonna have to make that 1 pass count I guess! :hysterical:

I like the sound of that "Camaro Killer".. :)

Seriously though, It brought back good memories of the late 70's and early 80's when i used to trounce around with my 66 289 coupe.

Ohhhh those were the days... cruizin.. looking for whatever we could get into without getting into trouble.

With that being said I wanted to say the "local drag strip" is the proper place to carry racing out.

Being here in the deep south I dont think we have any worries of them closing our strip down soon.

I know they are bolting S/C on the Camaro's, Im not scared... bring em on, Kenne Bell has just relaeased a 3.8l- 4.2L water cooled version.... I just cant imagine over 1000 rwhp... Good Golly Miss Molly!!!!!

What is a "cruise restricted zone"?

some cities put a limit on how often you can "cruise" a given area,say shoppin center, or a street where folks just drive slowly to be "seen", kind of like a mini-woodward ave cruise.Im betting you dont have one in Perry,ga

some cities put a limit on how often you can "cruise" a given area,say shoppin center, or a street where folks just drive slowly to be "seen", kind of like a mini-woodward ave cruise.Im betting you dont have one in Perry,ga

When I was stationed at Pope we would go cruz down to Myrtle Beach and some of he outlying communities had a simliar no cruz ordanance... we ignored it, and it really wasnt enforced... Just anorther way for the county to try n make money. Go figure.

Ok, I'll have to admit I was just itching to see how close of a race it would be between a 2010 Camaro SS and my stock GT500.

This guy was headed north and I pulled out and headed after him, I had three cars in front of me. I patiently waited for the time and passed them and closed the gap of a 1.4 mile or so, He saw me coming but had three or 4 cars ahead of him, after a few miles all cars had turned off, the two lane hwy was clear! as the last car turned off, He jumped on it and a small white puff off smoked came from his exaust his ass end squatted and i knew he romped it, I was in 3rd got on it and just walked right by him like he was standing still.

Last week I killed off a Mitsubishi Evo X. He kept buzzing me with that damn fart can out that back and just could not help myself. :happy feet: Ended up leaving him in the dust in the first 300 yards.

It's a great thing not hearing the fart can when you pass those cars. :hysterical3:

Last week I killed off a Mitsubishi Evo X. He kept buzzing me with that damn fart can out that back and just could not help myself. :happy feet: Ended up leaving him in the dust in the first 300 yards.

It's a great thing not hearing the fart can when you pass those cars. :hysterical3:

1 Fart can down!

"They can run but they cant hide from Venom"

Nicely done, i've been looking for some Camaros to smash, see them a lot in Navarre.

Archived