TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stockholders Meeting 12/17/2009

twobjshelbys

I spent a good chunk of time trying to track down the date, time and place of this year's meeing. Weeks ago, I talked with the people in Gardena and was told that the proxy statements were going out that day. I never received mine and I do not know if anyone got one.

As to the meeting itself, if last year's was any indication, there is not virtual way to attend. It was held in the back room of the Shelby Cafe. It was lightly attended. I had a dickens of a time finding out when that one was to be held and never received a proxy statement last year. The meeting itself was informative and the packet that was handed out at the meeting was helpful as well.

It would seem that we could at least be able to have the packet if we cannot attend but I have never seen that offered.

Did anyone out there receive a proxy statement? Does anyone know if there is a real live person who could be considered the "go to" person on issues involving stockholders?

Jim

I spent a good chunk of time trying to track down the date, time and place of this year's meeing. Weeks ago, I talked with the people in Gardena and was told that the proxy statements were going out that day. I never received mine and I do not know if anyone got one.

As to the meeting itself, if last year's was any indication, there is not virtual way to attend. It was held in the back room of the Shelby Cafe. It was lightly attended. I had a dickens of a time finding out when that one was to be held and never received a proxy statement last year. The meeting itself was informative and the packet that was handed out at the meeting was helpful as well.

It would seem that we could at least be able to have the packet if we cannot attend but I have never seen that offered.

Did anyone out there receive a proxy statement? Does anyone know if there is a real live person who could be considered the "go to" person on issues involving stockholders?

Jim

My shares are held at my broker (Charles Schwab) and I'm betting the proxy was sent to them and never forwarded because it is a pink sheet stock. Maybe we can follow up with shareholder services to see if that can be corrected.

I'm sure the vote on my 1900 shares won't affect the outcome of anything although it would be interesting to get the info.

If there is material tomorrow I sure would like to know how to get a copy. Amy?

Thanks!

Tony

Jim

I received a proxy statement and I voted. I was able to "vote" for three people. Carroll Shelby, Amy and financial guy that I can't remember his name. There was no mention of any virtual way of attending.

I think I smell a conspiracy. I am going to have Michael Moore and Oliver Stone look into this issue of some getting proxy statments and others not. Perhaps the global warming melted the glue on the stamps on the envelopes of some of our proxy statments? :o

Jim

Serious question: Those who got proxy statements do you own paper shares or are they held in a brokerage account?

Also, if someone could scan the rest of the package and email me a copy I'd like to see it (even though voting is too late and my piddly shares won't affect the outcome.)

I wonder if there is an amount of stock you have to own to get a proxy? :headscratch: Perhaps they are sending a message that I need to buy more :hysterical:

I was thinking the same thing. Those that DID get the Statement, how many shares do you onw (if you dont mind telling? and, those that dit NOT get the Statement, how many shares do you own, if you dont mind telling. I plan to buy some as soon as I get in the Black with extra $$ to play with.

Serious question: Those who got proxy statements do you own paper shares or are they held in a brokerage account?

Also, if someone could scan the rest of the package and email me a copy I'd like to see it (even though voting is too late and my piddly shares won't affect the outcome.)

Brokerage account and I threw away the paper work so no scans from me. Sorry

One said he received the proxy pkg the first year; could it be that signing the proxy first time obviates the need from then on?

One share does get it. Yessir. One symbolic share.

Seems to me you wouldn't have to be too far in the black to get quite a few at six for a dollar.

One said he received the proxy pkg the first year; could it be that signing the proxy first time obviates the need from then on?

One share does get it. Yessir. One symbolic share.

Seems to me you wouldn't have to be too far in the black to get quite a few at six for a dollar.

True, but if I'm going to pay a fee to get the shares I plan to spend a couple grand. :yup:

Archived