TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm sure this has been beat like a dead horse, but.....

HTXSurf

Hey yall!

As the title might suggest, I'm sure this has been beaten to death, but I;m in desperate need of some 1:64 Prudhomme Mustangs from SC. I'm not trying to pay double igit prices on ebay and when I called Shelby directly this afternoon, they said they didn't make a 1:64 Prudhomme and basically implied that I didn't know what I was talking about. Can someone help me please get my hands on a few of these!?!? Tanks in advance guys

Hey yall!

As the title might suggest, I'm sure this has been beaten to death, but I;m in desperate need of some 1:64 Prudhomme Mustangs from SC. I'm not trying to pay double igit prices on ebay and when I called Shelby directly this afternoon, they said they didn't make a 1:64 Prudhomme and basically implied that I didn't know what I was talking about. Can someone help me please get my hands on a few of these!?!? Tanks in advance guys

I don't think any exist. You should email Bud. BUDM@SHELBYAUTOS.COM

Chris

Hey yall!

They do exist-I just bought one at Toys R' Us today while Christmas shopping. Paid $5.99. I'm looking at it right now-ccard is mainly red with big snake/Shelby collectible cars logo in center, flanked on left by 2 white lemans stripes and a black stripe. Has tilt front end and everythinng. Pretty cool.

I also found a Shelby 427 edition Super Snake, Barrett Jackson convertible, and 1962 Shelby Cobra CSX2000.

Also found some cars at Menards and they had their toys on sale for 50% off at the local Menards today. Bought several 1:64 Shelbys for $2.99 and my son is getting the Shelby race track with the GT500KR and Terlingua in it-on sale for $27.00!

Then after typing all of these details I see the photos in the later posts! LOL mine looks just like that! :)

Archived