TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How would you react....if it was your Shelby?

SGT/SC#0471

So because I took the Federal Oath of Office, I'm an illegal alien?

I might disagree with you on that one. If anybody on here is an alien its not me... hysterical.gif

So, that makes the president and all the military illegal aliens also??? I guess they have not been deported because the Border Patrol would all be illegal aliens also, since they took the oath of office.

Now that there is ironic. hysterical3.gif The border patrol agents are all illegal aliens.

SD, just wondering, when was the last time YOU did this when YOU were pulled over? angry2.gif

No, you don't become an illegal alien. You merely give up US citizenship and become a member of a foreign State. The United States Corporation which is a foreign corporation.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frank why would you belittle someones work? What do you do for a living? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I highly doubt that you are NOT any more creative. finger.gif

Thanks Nordic...

If I never sell another painting for the rest of my life, I will be just fine.

Some of us do stuff and some of us live vicariously through those that do ( I was once and still am the bigest Evil Kinevil fan)...we all have our place but I can say without question Franks understnding of art is not a high point of his or his shrinks skill set.

I recommend further research of art since 1945 if you have even a passing interest...many people find it fascinating.

edit: I am a modest guy and Frank was apparently joking....

I have had a painting now estimated at being valued between 15-50 million dollars hanging above my personal bed, and I had many great times in that bed under that painting.

:lol: Right on, I like that line the best. Very cool story Randy.

"How would you react....if it was your Shelby?

NOT like this driver did, if I was pulled over in Maricopa County by Sheriff Joe. Don't especially like pink underwear and serving my time in camping tents wearing a black and white striped jumpsuit in 100 degree heat! :hysterical:

So much has transpired since I last posted that I don't know where to begin.

Randy [sGT/SC#0471], I see you got a speeding ticket the same day as your friend did? Man, you really have good luck with the Police eh? Let us know how that speeding "photo ticket" turns out for you, i'm curious on that one.

ShelbyDude, can you share a personal story on how you beat the system with the stuff you posted? I'm trying to learn something here. Oh, does it matter what state you live in? Not sure if any of that stuff would work in NY.

I've gotten pulled over several times during my driving career and I only ran into one douche. This cop was a female and it must have been that time of the month for her. I was only 19 yrs old at the time and I was parked in a huge parking lot with a sign atop a light post that said "No loitering after 11pm". I think it was 11:30 or so. My crime was eating french fries with my g/f at 11:30 in a store parking lot with that sign posted. The lady cop acted as if she caught Bonnie and Clyde. That was the only time I ever got sarcastic and nasty with a cop. I figured the ticket I just purchased gave me the right to sound off.

Sounds like my mini-storage business...hysterical.gif

I hear you and thanks for posting, I always figured calling a supervisor was a road to nowhere or a way to further become a target for a bad cop...

Like I said grey hair, no problems....

As I have posted in the past, the trouble is you never know who you are going to get and the bad ones leave an impression on the public.

Kind of like bikers, the bad ones have left a strong enough impression on the public that HD co-opted the badboy image and rescued the company with it.

I agree 100% a lot of the bad ones make all of us look bad when really there are a lot of great ones... Hopefully you'll find one next time

I'd prefer niether.

I have seen people beaten into the hospital by the police its ugly. And not a joke, it happens more than you think.

You need to look at it both ways, you don't really know what happened out there. Just yesterday a guy was running at one of the officers with a bat... a bat. The officer could have shot him but he didn't, he used his tazer. Guy locks up and falls flat on his face breaking his nose and cheak bone I think. Looks like we beat the crap out of him we never touched him. Then when he goes to the hospital with us he's yelling about how we kicked his ass, the little shit head is lucky he's not dead.

Does police brutality happen... Yes we see it on camara phones and news programs; however, generally you never see where it all started, usally only the middle or the end. Some officers go too far yes, but I highly doubt all those people you see "beaten" going to the hospital didn't deserve it or dished some out too

AS opposed to people who are unbiased, OBVIOUSLY not you.

IT is none of his business where at in Portland we are going. And we are not required to tell him.

And BTW you are defending the cop.

Randy,

Unfortuantely they have to hire Police Officers from the general public and you are going to get good ones and bad ones. After having been one for over 30 years I have seen all types. My only request that you would not paint all law enforcement with a broad brush that lumps all law enforcement as the same as you would not like them to paint you with that brush. You may be different, but the rest of the people I know have good days and bad days. It has been my experience that there are many sides to every story the "victim",the "suspect" the "witness"(which often vary as well) and the truth.

Happy Holidays,Russ

So much has transpired since I last posted that I don't know where to begin.

Randy [sGT/SC#0471], I see you got a speeding ticket the same day as your friend did? Man, you really have good luck with the Police eh? Let us know how that speeding "photo ticket" turns out for you, i'm curious on that one.

ShelbyDude, can you share a personal story on how you beat the system with the stuff you posted? I'm trying to learn something here. Oh, does it matter what state you live in? Not sure if any of that stuff would work in NY.

I've gotten pulled over several times during my driving career and I only ran into one douche. This cop was a female and it must have been that time of the month for her. I was only 19 yrs old at the time and I was parked in a huge parking lot with a sign atop a light post that said "No loitering after 11pm". I think it was 11:30 or so. My crime was eating french fries with my g/f at 11:30 in a store parking lot with that sign posted. The lady cop acted as if she caught Bonnie and Clyde. That was the only time I ever got sarcastic and nasty with a cop. I figured the ticket I just purchased gave me the right to sound off.

My Vehicle did get a flash from that van, on my way to work, no way to know if the flashing lights were flashing for a school zone and no kids around...My vehicle turned onto an arterial after the flashing lights would have warned a driver travelling in that direction of travel.....my vehicle was not going over the streets limit, but the lights may have been flashing on a pole 60 yards before the corner where my vehicle turned...saying 20mph schoool zone. They must have activated it at that time of day manually as school had already started I have a 7 year old I know when it starts....There would have been zero chance that a driver of my vehicle could have seen the posted flashing limit of 20mph from that corner while making a turn into that direction of travel. The regular limit on that street is 35mph it is a major arterial. I had to go back last night to see why the van would have taken a picture of my truck...coming from the street a different route the flashable sign is visible.

What I do not know is if it was even a ticket being generated, and how they could do that if the driver was never identified. In our stae constitution you cannot get a ticket unless you have been positivley identified and presented one by an officer in person. That is why the redlight cameras do not go on your driving record here.

I have a spotless driving and criminal record.

It will go to my attorney, and I hope my record stays clean, I have alot of vehicles and my insurance costs are insane, now.

Thanks Nordic...

But no sweat ...all anyone has to do is Google "Degenerate art"...

Frank is in great company although about 65 years too late...people dislike and ridicule things they do not or are not willing to attempt to understand. And envy of those who do not live in a well defined traditional cultural and social norm further threaten this personality type greatly as well. It's on the DSM chart somewhere....But Frank is in good company...

You can challenge me on many topics and I may lose the debate horribly, but if you want to talk art you have come to the right place.

I am normally a pretty modest guy but...

I have been making and showing Paintings for 22 years. My Undergraduate Professor who taught me how to paint is a very well known So Cal artist. After that I was on a full scholarship in NYC where my professor at that institution (who is now deceased) is in every major museum in the US and beyond. He recently had a major retrospective at the Guggenhiem. I have assisted many highly reguarded internationally known artists and worked on several pieces that are in the Smithsonian Institution. I have shown my own work nationally in galleries, non-profit exhibtion spaces and museums for 22 years. I have also been in several books, magazines, newspapers and on television and radio beacause of my paintings. I have been on the board of a major non-profit art organization that was the first signifigant place a small band named Nirvana first played at in Seattle. My work has been curated by many very well educated art historians. I am the sole subject of a new book (to be published next year) by one of the best known Art Critics in the country who has been writing for 31 years about art, and is a former Rhodes scholar. The Catalouge for my show in January has an ISBN number and will be in Institutional Libraries as well as public ones. The text for that mini-book is being written now by an Ivy Leauge educated art historian, gallerist, and Art Critic from the East Coast.I have had a painting now estimated at being valued between 15-50 million dollars hanging above my personal bed, and I had many great times in that bed under that painting. I own a real Hand painted Dali watercolor and a fantastic collection of modern art. My friends vary from international celebrities to just great people who tirelessly play music or make art in obscurity and have a genuine connection with them all. I used a real Chihuly glass piece as an ashtray...

As an aside in the University I went to the Psyc majors got passed by the hot chicks, the girls always went for the art majors...and when half of them are gay guys, us straight ones had a field day...pretty cool.

No worries at all Nordic..after awhile you realize that some dudes hate modern art and will ridicule you, but thats cool if ya do it right you will always find much more happiness in open mindedness and the strength of your education and the truth in your work, than in being offended by a judgemental and condecending person, remarking about things they are ignorant of.

And you will get laid many times over beacause you are honest and in touch with yourself. And if you follow your dreams you might just find yourself in heaven, or in the San Juan Islands in the summer, or shopping for leather jackets on a tuesday morning instead of punching a timecard, ...whatever....

If I never sell another painting for the rest of my life...and I started with nothing...and I mean nothing, I will be just fine.

Some of us do stuff and some of us live vicariously through those that do ( I was once and still am the bigest Evil Kinevil fan)...we all have our place but I can say without question Franks understnding of art is not a high point of his or his shrinks skill set.

But if they were both smart they would buy a painting from me now..while they still might be able to afford one. Rather than mock me. And I do not mean this as a joke. I m being very sincere.

But most of all NO ONE or nothing can equal the feeling of making a painting that works...it is indescribeable when you are in the zone and making a nice piece. And the best part is its lifetime deal you can only learn more, it is an infinite sport...FTW.

Wow- There sure are many people here that are far more interesting than me! :hysterical: That's awesome Randy! I see you have a lot of passion for what you do and that it makes you happy...truly a lucky guy to have the talent and the passion at the same time. I love music...play most every instrument fairly well, but Ive never been able to create music. In other words, all the passion, no talent. Cut Frank a little slack, his passion is driving from San Diego to West Texas to hang out with a few Shelby lovers, and then driving back.....which isnt anything spectacular until you find out he did it just to hang out for about 6 hours with us because he couldnt be there the whole time....1500 miles in a mustang for 6 hours of hanging out gets my Shelby passion of the year award!

That said, Randy, you seem very accepting of Frank....makes me wonder why we dont see the level of empathy you obviously have in the case for the cop. Just an observation, he must have really ticked you off.

Back to topic, I do notice a certain resentment in some police officers who over time feel the general public cannot be trusted with anything. The public shouldnt have guns, faster cars than they have etc etc...but those are isolated cases that probably stem from a certain psychological issue they have. My biggest beef is the cover up that good cops will do for bad cops. Police officers should owe alliegence only to the law, not each other. Protection by fellow officers is still there if an officer is acting on behalf of the law, but if you go outside of that threshold, you are on your own, just as we all are. But thats not the way it works.

Randy,

Unfortuantely they have to hire Police Officers from the general public and you are going to get good ones and bad ones. After having been one for over 30 years I have seen all types. My only request that you would not paint all law enforcement with a broad brush that lumps all law enforcement as the same as you would not like them to paint you with that brush. You may be different, but the rest of the people I know have good days and bad days.

Happy Holidays,

Russ

I don"t Russ.

The quote of mine you posted said UNbiased, in our society we have been trained that the cop is always right, they are not always right.

As far as brush painting, if I had a job that made me as paranoid as most cops I've met I'd quit. And actually I have been judged many times by my apperance by the police. Thats what they do. Thats what we all do. Its life.

I have had many splendid conversations with LEO's including you. And have been given breaks from them a few times while driving fast cars and bikes...

However, what would you advise if the dude smacked the trunk of your shelby with a sap glove and repeated the same question over and over and attempted to physically intimidate you?

Happy Holidays to you too Russ!

As far as the officer "smacking" the trunk, most officers will at least touch the trunk in order to make sure that it is secure and not open to prevent someone who might be concealed in the trunk from ambushing them. Remember, the guys that were hiding in the trunks and shooting people a while back? It is a common practice to make sure that the trunk is closed either by lifting on an edge or pushing down on it to make certain that it is closed. I can't say why the guy would "smack" it...I wasn't there. Perhaps as you stated, he was having a bad day...supervisor ate him out for not writing enough tickets, wife pissed him off before he left for work, missed the promotion he was hoping for...who knows...cops are human, just like everyone else...they have bad days too...If you are truly worried about his behavior, contact his supervisor and file a complaint...perhaps, even ask his supervisor to call him in while you are there and have him explain his behavior. I'm not making excuses for him at all...trust me, I know that it only takes one bad apple to make the whole lot look bad...Not all cops are bad guys out to get everyone...They have a job to do, and as mentioned before, they deal with the scum of the earth 95% of the time...I am a former officer, and I have been treated bad by officers in the past...go figure...like I said, they too are human and have bad days.

No, you don't become an illegal alien. You merely give up US citizenship and become a member of a foreign State. The United States Corporation which is a foreign corporation.

I think that's the biggest crock of baloney I've ever heard. You are obviously making a false interpretation of facts in order to benefit your own agenda when it's convenient for you.

Absolutely NOWHERE on any form, notice or contract did it ever state or imply in any shape or form what you are suggesting.

If what you are saying is in fact true, then I should have diplomatic immunity. Seeing as I represent a foreign state right? LMAO!!

I don"t Russ.

The quote of mine you posted said UNbiased, in our society we have been trained that the cop is always right, they are not always right.

As far as brush painting, if I had a job that made me as paranoid as most cops I've met I'd quit. And actually I have been judged many times by my apperance by the police. Thats what they do. Thats what we all do. Its life.

I have had many splendid conversations with LEO's including you. And have been given breaks from them a few times while driving fast cars and bikes...

However, what would you advise if the dude smacked the trunk of your shelby with a sap glove and repeated the same question over and over and attempted to physically intimidate you?

Happy Holidays to you too Russ!

I don't know what difference a sap glove (one that has powdered lead in the top knuckle area) has any baring on a "slap" to the back of the car. Was the vehicle damaged? Not to say this is a good thing for the cop to do. If you feel he has acted outside the scope of his profession and was discourteous to you for no reason, I would suggest the driver file a formal complaint with his agency. I do agree that it is none of his business where you are going as that had no relevance on your stop. Any further conversation please do not hesitate to contact me on a chat or other non public interaction. Take care my friend.

I don't know what difference a sap glove (one that has powdered lead in the top knuckle area) has any baring on a "slap" to the back of the car. Was the vehicle damaged? Not to say this is a good thing for the cop to do. If you feel he has acted outside the scope of his profession and was discourteous to you for no reason, I would suggest the driver file a formal complaint with his agency. I do agree that it is none of his business where you are going as that had no relevance on your stop. Any further conversation please do not hesitate to contact me on a chat or other non public interaction. Take care my friend.

Russ thanks man...no damage was done to the car, it was just hugely disrespectful, as was the rest of the interaction. No biggie. I am totally over it, but the perspective I gain from all you guys really is awesome. I have only known officers casually except one and he was a crime scene investigator father of a very close friend, he's an awesome guy.

Never considered the ambush thing...thanks for the insight.

Dubbs...Thanks I do not know how interesting my life is except to artgeeks like me, but I stay busy enough thats for sure. I have empathy for the cop, and I forgave him in my mind for being so hostile. He obviously has a few more issues than 2 guys in a fast car aledgedly speeding. Its cool he is suffering. I agree with the remainder of your post as well.

Frank is an awesome guy, his posts are very well written and reflect a good intellect. I just thought he might like some clairification of what he was dishing out to me and to have a context to understand, thats all....

And I did not want Nordic to feel like he needed to make my point for me...

I am the worlds worst musician, at least you can play...haha

As far as the officer "smacking" the trunk, most officers will at least touch the trunk in order to make sure that it is secure and not open to prevent someone who might be concealed in the trunk from ambushing them. Remember, the guys that were hiding in the trunks and shooting people a while back? It is a common practice to make sure that the trunk is closed either by lifting on an edge or pushing down on it to make certain that it is closed. I can't say why the guy would "smack" it...I wasn't there. Perhaps as you stated, he was having a bad day...supervisor ate him out for not writing enough tickets, wife pissed him off before he left for work, missed the promotion he was hoping for...who knows...cops are human, just like everyone else...they have bad days too...If you are truly worried about his behavior, contact his supervisor and file a complaint...perhaps, even ask his supervisor to call him in while you are there and have him explain his behavior. I'm not making excuses for him at all...trust me, I know that it only takes one bad apple to make the whole lot look bad...Not all cops are bad guys out to get everyone...They have a job to do, and as mentioned before, they deal with the scum of the earth 95% of the time...I am a former officer, and I have been treated bad by officers in the past...go figure...like I said, they too are human and have bad days.

Thanks for your post....maybe he was slipping in the muck on the roadside who knows...

I appreciate your insights.

we are both freaky lookin dudes driving an expensive car dressed like lowlifes...so maybe he freaked thinking we had dope or something...

He did seem like he was jacked on some good coffee or an anger issue however.

Anyways he can meet the attorney in court.

Not my problem anymore...

Frank S, on 14 December 2009 - 02:08 PM, said:

Sorry, I showed your work to my friend the Clinical Psychologist; he said he thinks you can still be helped. He's not too sure about your friend, though.

Frank why would you belittle someones work? What do you do for a living? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I highly doubt that you are NOT any more creative. finger.gif

Hello, Nordic. Nice to make your acquaintance. The subject of my joke seems to be invulnerable to any belittlement. Good of you to step into the breach on his behalf, however.

What I do for a living is be retired (it's not that great a job: you never get a day off!). What I did to earn retirement was be a productive adult member of society for fifty-something years. What I did to earn the right to, and privilege of, commenting on events I observe in the world was pay attention to events in the world, learn from others what works and what doesn't, make numerous - are you listening? - numerous creative contributions to knowledge and practical aspects of society.

I'm having trouble parsing your " ... highly doubt ... " assertion. If you meant to say what I think you meant to say, we'll never know, will we? It's been a while since the last "Creativity Meter" went off the market for lack of validity.

I'm a great admirer of artists of all stripes. Even though I actually do have a friend who is a Clinical Psychologist (retired but with a "small practice" in a remote Northern California community), I haven't told him anything about Art, or artists, or art or Artists for many years. All his siblings are artists, as is he; all very creative and prolific, and published/exhibited/judged/awarded, and duly modest. They contributed mightily to my knowledge and appreciation of art. What I learned from them and others, including University Professors, was important when I encouraged my daughter and granddaughter to pursue their talent as graphic artists.

So, Nordic, what was it you wanted to know or say about my interaction with The Resident Artist? And why? I get the impression he doesn't need no little purple person with a frying pan to step forward for him.

"We become just by the practice of just actions,

self-controlled by exercising self-control,

and courageous by performing acts of courage."

--Aristotle

And we become unintelligible nutbaggy dorks

by doing unintelligible nuttbaggy things

in public places.

Cheers!

I'll just say that I've been pulled over a few times in my life - only once so far in the Shelby, and he let me off with a warning (he kept eyeing the signatures of Carroll Shelby and Henry Ford III on my dash, so I think he bleeds Ford blue, too!). There are good cops and bad cops, and they can be having a good day or a bad day. We all have 'em!

A friend of mine in Law Enforcement told me that you'll often notice a cop will touch the trunk or rear fender of your car as he approaches, without gloves. He explained that this is to put his prints on your car so that if anything happens and you run, they can connect him with the vehicle. I thought that was really interesting...and very ingenious!

And ShelbyDude, I always enjoy reading your...well...interesting insight into the political machine. As a Federal employee, I have to confess that I'm pretty sure I'm still a US citizen. And I'd only pay taxes if I really had to...though I am happy to do my part!

Randy,

Unfortuantely they have to hire Police Officers from the general public and you are going to get good ones and bad ones. After having been one for over 30 years I have seen all types. My only request that you would not paint all law enforcement with a broad brush that lumps all law enforcement as the same as you would not like them to paint you with that brush. You may be different, but the rest of the people I know have good days and bad days. It has been my experience that there are many sides to every story the "victim",the "suspect" the "witness"(which often vary as well) and the truth.

Happy Holidays,Russ

Hey Randy,

I fell into this thread by mistake, I doubt anyone on the forum even knows what an accomplished artist you are or clicked on your link to your website. It appears everyone was having a bad day on this deal. but that is an assumption on my part.

Many large law enforcement agencies have dash cameras that record the audio/video to protect citizens and officers from unfounded complaints. This was a long and interesting thread, most suggested using common sense in their responses.

Police Officers are only human and know nothing about who they are dealing with when a traffic stop is made, some treat you better than others. Like all things in life don't base your opinions on the actions of one. One thing that rings true is it only takes the actions of one to ruin all the good work others do.

When we first put in video cameras the officers didn't like it, however, overtime we found that more often than not the camera tells the truth and saved an unfounded complaint in your file.

By the way I got my new tags in a couple of weeks ago, you cost me $28 bucks, be cool enjoy your car, there is no place in modern law enforcement for sap gloves, experience brings better officers and common sense when answering questions knowing you can file a complaint later would be the best road to take.

Take care Glenn

Thanks TAPD!!! Your plate is great!

My idea is to have small cameras as a part of police uniforms.

Every on duty officer gets his own channel.

Sell the subscription to the public for $25 a month.

Kinda like cops and a reality show mixed in on location in your local neighborhood.

Huge source of funding for the department and/or the benevolent association for extra income.

It would make it hard for abusive situations to occur.

Good officers would be rewarded as People would then have them as a favorite Chanell.

Anybody know how to make money off this idea let me know...haha!

Thanks TAPD!!! Your plate is great!

My idea is to have small cameras as a part of police uniforms.

Every on duty officer gets his own channel.

Sell the subscription to the public for $25 a month.

Kinda like cops and a reality show mixed in on location in your local neighborhood.

Huge source of funding for the department and/or the benevolent association for extra income.

It would make it hard for abusive situations to occur.

Good officers would be rewarded as People would then have them as a favorite Chanell.

Anybody know how to make money off this idea let me know...haha!

Randy your to late on this idea, the technology is already in the development and testing phase and being marketed.

GG

I hear ya.

I gave my friend an attorneys phone number.

Truth was he was very hostle in actions and posture and tone of voice beginning with smacking the car.

I saw him in the side mirror. Then he had the sap gloves up in my face while talking to the driver. I kept my mouth shut, but felt very uncomfortable and threatened.

My friend is a beyond mellow dude, so it was not on his part IMHO, except for the fact that he did not wish to explain where we were going beyond Portland. Six times.

I mean give the guy a ticket and leave.

So then I wondered if it had been my car how would I have reacted?

I dont know, I just wish everyone in the world would just turn it down a notch. Its crazy.

Shelbydude, thats what I was thinking after being intimidated by this tiny man with a huge ego.

Whatever, I am sure that the ticket will get dismissed, he has a capable attorney on it. Interestingly enough the ticket does not show any passengers in the car, but I know I was there to witness this...he was a pretty young cop.

I have noticed if they have grey hair they are usually pretty cool, no idea why, just an observation.

Maybe they remember feeling free, pre police state.

I was a San Jose,Ca. cop for 28 years and Sergeant for 17. I retired 6 years ago. Someone said there are two sides to every story. From what you have said it doesnt sound like he acted very professional. You mentioned "SAP" gloves. I dont know about Wash. but no law enforcement agency in this area has used "SAP"(lead shot in palm and on knuckles)gloves for 40years. Maybe the gloves were just big for the weather. Anyway, I would follow through with the officers supervisor about his conduct (maybe this isnt the first time) and if there is any damage to the car you can file a claim with the city/county for the damage and follow the process. I handled claims for the City of San Jose against the police for 3.5 years and if the officer did damage without justification then they will pay but it might take awhile. It is a hard job but remember that they are human just like all of us and have bad days also. I doubt that the ticket will get dismissed but your friend can have his day in court but he probably wont be allowed to talk about the officer demeanor since that is another issue for their Internal Affairs (or whatever they call it up there).

Well Jim he SMACKED the trunk of a 60k sportscar before even seeing who was driving it, so now what to your theroy.

How would you feel if he smacked the trunk of your Shelby? No one has answered that.

instead AS ALWAYS DEFEND THE COP.

He has no right to know where we were going anyway...

what planet are you people on.

Veterans have given a LOT for freedom yet this coward has the right to know why we are going to Portland after disrespecting my friends car with a sap glove and then acting HOSTLE?

You are both nuts, IMHO, sorry I disagree.

Ok Men simmer down as a Retired cop I was train to do that when walking up to a persons car and tap or bang on the rear of that car!! Why its done to cause a major distraction so it throws of the people in the car if they have a plan to get aggressive. I have had it done to my cars on numerous times. Its called doing tactics just like if an idiot doesnt roll his darkm tinted window down when requested by police. Olds no camera's he has 6 cops surrond his and dragged out or a broken passenger side window. Even after being pulled over a NY trooper kept questioning me I can tell he was a rookie so I answer his question for 10 mins till he stated with havent I seen you around ??? It was my 1st day out of the house in about 3 months of being sick I didnt shower had a bum beard coming back from the docs with bad news. That was the breaking point even as a cop and do it by the book you can still get an idiot in every profession. I told him where have you seen me around on american most wanted or on the corner selling drugs. I said either arrest me or have fun chasing me and I ripped away. We are lucky to be american in any other country you answer a cop like that you will be found in a ditch dead. In my day if a person answer my question quickly and nicely 9 out 10 they walk away with no ticket and most of the idiot who were wise guys ended being sad. My favorite question is this your car and they say its my friend car ok whats your friends name john ?? what it john ok whats his last name and adress I dont have to tell you that its on the registration yes you do have to tell me the owners correct info. 10 minutes later the guy is takeing a bus home and I have his car now if he wasnt wise he wouldnt have been walking. If you borrow someones car you better know the info same as rental cars if your not listed as a driver you just made 6hrs overtime. 1 under central game over!!!

just 16yrs NYPD and yes follow up with his supervisors!!!

Archived