TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How would you react....if it was your Shelby?

SGT/SC#0471

Geez....take a breath and count to 5 at least....

As usual, SD started out with the right answer, but I dont know where it went from there... you show nothing but respect when you are under detainment of the police. You DONT loose your temper no matter how provoked you are...

My 1L Criminal Law professor's first words were- Do NOT answer the police questioning in any case EVER. I cant stress this free legal advise enough...DONT EVER TALK TO THE POLICE WHEN YOU ARE THE ACCUSSED. GO DIRECTLY TO A LAWYER, SAY NOTHING. You have rights, USE them...but that was criminal law...this is not really.

For speeding and traffic violations....give every answer you have to, show respect, and if the guy is an ass, he is an ass. The ONLY opinion that matters is the jury or judge. If you are ABSOLUTELY in the right, take it to a jury....if not, tell your case to the prosecutor and plea it down....those are your only two choices anyway.

Even if the cop is totally in the wrong...you are not in the position to challenge them. Freedom is not your right on public roads. You are given the priveledge of driving on publicly funded roads that you may have helped pay for, but are not YOURS alone, which means there will always be a loss of freedom which you already give up in being a licensed driver. In fact, there is no freedom in your own home. Are you free to kill people in your home without provokation? no. There is no absolution to the right of freedom...its merely a concept. Dont get caught up in the word and loose the meaning.

I feel ya, I get pissed too when I get a d!ck like that pull me over...but you have 2 choices at that point. Cooperate or go to jail...they are not interested in seeing how smart you think you are. They are many times jaded and upset anyway, so you arent even speaking to someone rational at that point...just do what I do...pretend like you are being yelled at by your wife. hysterical.gif

Thats the problem...you cant just split....hahah hysterical.gif

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALL city, state and federal agencies are a private corporation. They have no jurisdiction over American citizens. In fact, they are not even US Citizens. They give up their citizenship upon taking their oath to office.

So let me ask you. Would you willing go along with some illegal alien that pulled you over and said they were going to write you a ticket for something?

If you were in the parking lot at say, walmart, and some employee of walmart came out and said they were going to write you a ticket for something...would you go along with it?

Probably not! Why not? Because you know they have no jurisdiction over you to do that! It is no different with government employees. They have no more jurisdiction over you than walmart, or some illegal alien would! They are employees of a private corporation. The courts are the same. Every single city, state and federal government office is the same. They can go after each other since they are part of the private corporation, but not the average citizen. Only people do not know this. Instead they "think" they have jurisdiction over them and every time they go to court they end up submitting to their jurisdiction the minute they state their full name and enter a plea.

The government made us as the people, private corporations. This is why they always use your full name in capital letters. A corporation must have a first and last name and are capitalized. ABC INC, ABC CORPORATION, etc.

When you appear in court, they will ask you to state your name for the record. Only give your first name as your full name. When they ask about your last name, I don't have a last name. Well about this name here? That's my family name. My birth name is John.

They will ask how you plea. Well, before we even get started here, first I need to know for the RECORD, what jurisdiction is this court hearing this case under? They may try to trick you by citing the statue they wrote the ticket under. NO, that is an alligation. I need to know under what jurisdiction this court is hearing this case under in order for me to know how to properly defend myself!

The bar using all kinds of different language that if you do not know what their language is they are using then how can you know how to defend yourself?

What you and I and the average person understand certain words to mean can mean something entirely different under the way the law defines it. You need clarifacation of the language before you can determine how you can properly defend yourself.

For example, when we say "person" we assume that to mean anyone being a human being. But the legal definition of "person" is Corporation. Are you a corporation?

What about "individual"? Are you an individual? In the common language yeah. But under the legal definition it could mean illegal alien.

Are you an illegal alien?

There is a lot to this, but once you underastand it properly you can pretty much get any case dismissed for lack of jurisdiction and failure to state a claim under in which relief can be granted.

You just gotta learn their legal language and have a full understand of their system, and most of all, you really got to know how to defend your paper work. Once they know you don't understand it they will nail you!

I just spewed tea all over my monitor...Im serious...Im laughing so hard at this I can barely type....my eyes are watering...my assistant thinks Im doing something deviant....SD, If nothing else, your posts are SOOOO entertaining...city, state and federal government illegal aliens...seriously...bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahah...please tell me your coming to the bash...I need to have a dose of this on about half a bottle of crown....I think I'd wet myself!

Can't truly comment, I wasn't there. Sounds like both parties were arrogant with the cop starting it.

....any way, who knows why the cop was pissed before getting to the car? Perhaps you guys went 10 over in a school zone? I dunno /me shrugs

Can't truly comment, I wasn't there. Sounds like both parties were arrogant with the cop starting it.

....any way, who knows why the cop was pissed before getting to the car? Perhaps you guys went 10 over in a school zone? I dunno /me shrugs

Interstate...in a car designed to easily cruise at 140 all day long....10 over was not even close to being unsafe, or irresponsible.

Besides we all know that school zones are for BURNOUTS!!!! hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

we were being cool, he was a jerk with a trip thats all. I forgave him, he is suffering, it is sad and disappointing however.

And I suppose we are not legally obligated to pay taxes either right? Sorry for the sarcasm but what you are saying seems a bit far fetched. If this was the case then every felon would have their lawyer do what you just said and walk away scott free. There has to be more to it than that.

If a lawyer did this they would lose their bar card. Lawyers represent the courts! You may hire them to represent you, but their primary duty is to the court.

And the truth is, if this ever got exposed every felon would have to be released because they were all put their through fraud. There are a couple of cases pending right now to fix the fraud and restore the system.

There are cops being pulled off the street and given desk jobs because of this. There are Judges being removed from the bench over this. There are few idiots that know this and when they see a cop they blow red lights in front of them and the cop won't touch them!

It sounds far fetched, but it is what it is. And when the Judge KNOWS he is dealing with someone that knows this stuff, the Judge waits until the court room is cleared before calling the case so no one is there to witness him having to throw the case out.

In some cases a Judge may ignore it and proceed anyway. In those cases they file liens against the Judge's bond and even his property! There is one Judge (I think this is in CA.) where he is having a new home built. They filed liens against him and they have stopped construction and won't finish building his house until the lien is resolved! LOL

Interstate...in a car designed to easily cruise at 140 all day long....10 over was not even close to being unsafe, or irresponsible.

Besides we all know that school zones are for BURNOUTS!!!! hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

we were being cool, he was a jerk with a trip thats all. I forgave him, he is suffering, it is sad and disappointing however.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Geez....take a breath and count to 5 at least....

As usual, SD started out with the right answer, but I dont know where it went from there... you show nothing but respect when you are under detainment of the police. You DONT loose your temper no matter how provoked you are...

My 1L Criminal Law professor's first words were- Do NOT answer the police questioning in any case EVER. I cant stress this free legal advise enough...DONT EVER TALK TO THE POLICE WHEN YOU ARE THE ACCUSSED. GO DIRECTLY TO A LAWYER, SAY NOTHING. You have rights, USE them...but that was criminal law...this is not really.

For speeding and traffic violations....give every answer you have to, show respect, and if the guy is an ass, he is an ass. The ONLY opinion that matters is the jury or judge. If you are ABSOLUTELY in the right, take it to a jury....if not, tell your case to the prosecutor and plea it down....those are your only two choices anyway.

Even if the cop is totally in the wrong...you are not in the position to challenge them. Freedom is not your right on public roads. You are given the priveledge of driving on publicly funded roads that you may have helped pay for, but are not YOURS alone, which means there will always be a loss of freedom which you already give up in being a licensed driver. In fact, there is no freedom in your own home. Are you free to kill people in your home without provokation? no. There is no absolution to the right of freedom...its merely a concept. Dont get caught up in the word and loose the meaning.

I feel ya, I get pissed too when I get a d!ck like that pull me over...but you have 2 choices at that point. Cooperate or go to jail...they are not interested in seeing how smart you think you are. They are many times jaded and upset anyway, so you arent even speaking to someone rational at that point...just do what I do...pretend like you are being yelled at by your wife. :hysterical:

"Freedom is not your right on public roads."

Really??? I guess you never heard of the God free given right to travel?

And I suppose we are not legally obligated to pay taxes either right? Sorry for the sarcasm but what you are saying seems a bit far fetched. If this was the case then every felon would have their lawyer do what you just said and walk away scott free. There has to be more to it than that.

About the taxes. I have no idea. Are you in the alcohol, tabacco or firearms business? Are you a federal employee? Are you an illegal alien? Did you freely volunteer to pay any tax?

This is what I am talking about I REALLY ENJOY the opprotunity to read what SD posts...

Not that I would attempt any of those things and even if I disagree I really am grateful to hear his opinions and the results of his research...

what planet are you people on.

Veterans have given a LOT for freedom yet this coward has the right to know why we are going to Portland after disrespecting my friends car with a sap glove and then acting HOSTLE?

You are both nuts, IMHO, sorry I disagree.

I hear ya.

[ ... ]

Maybe they remember feeling free, pre police state.

Sorry, I showed your work to my friend the Clinical Psychologist; he said he thinks you can still be helped. He's not too sure about your friend, though.

Sorry, I showed your work to my friend the Clinical Psychologist; he said he thinks you can still be helped. He's not too sure about your friend, though.

Thats cool, you and your shrink are just not ready to see modern paintings yet....its ok though there is probably a University where they teach art history somewhere near you both. Can I recommend an "Art Since 1945" class?

In the meantime look on Amazon for a book written by a nationally know critic next year that is all about my work, and I'll keep cashing the checks...mail.gif

Thats cool, you and your shrink are just not ready to see modern paintings yet....its ok though there is probably a University where they teach art history somewhere near you both. Can I recommend an "Art Since 1945" class?

In the meantime look on Amazon for a book written by a nationally know critic next year that is all about my work, and I'll keep cashing the checks...mail.gif

I neglected to mention he said you could increase the value of your work by cutting off an ear. I forget which one. I wonder if you did both, would it double the increase?

I tried to get him to offer a group rate for you and SD, but he said with his list of publications he can't afford to be seen as a cut-rate analyst. "Diluting the brand" he called it.

I'll keep working on him for you, though. Pro bono.

I neglected to mention he said you could increase the value of your work by cutting off an ear. I forget which one. I wonder if you did both, would it double the increase?

I tried to get him to offer a group rate for you and SD, but he said with his list of publications he can't afford to be seen as a cut-rate analyst. "Diluting the brand" he called it.

I'll keep working on him for you, though. Pro bono.

Actually you both should start out with Art History before 1945. Van Gough (who cut off his ear) only sold one painting in his life...the ear thing did not help...

No need for the probono work, I am doing very very well, but thank you Frank.

You want a professors name at the UCSD Art Dept.? I can help you out with that...

About the taxes. I have no idea. Are you in the alcohol, tabacco or firearms business? Are you a federal employee? Are you an illegal alien? Did you freely volunteer to pay any tax?

Actually I am a federal employee. And who in their right mind would volunteer to pay taxes? I sure as heck didn't. What's your point?

DS

"Freedom is not your right on public roads."

Really??? I guess you never heard of the God free given right to travel?

Well, rock and a hard place really...the government pays for the roads with voluntary tax payers moneys, so since they are illegal aliens, I guess some foreigner has a monopoly on all the roads in the US.

God free given right to travel huh? Well, if you own land from coast to coast, then I guess you are "free" to travel across it however you wish. Unless God stops you...but otherwise, you will have to use one of the governments roads or trespass...and God says not to trespass somewhere in the given rights section of the Bible along with the other ones, I think it may be right between given right to oogle, and given right to mustard on hotdogs...

Man, I have GOT to sit down with you someday SD, I love your input on these things!!! I am not sure its 100% accurate, but sure is 100% entertaining! :hysterical:

Well, rock and a hard place really...the government pays for the roads with voluntary tax payers moneys, so since they are illegal aliens, I guess some foreigner has a monopoly on all the roads in the US.

God free given right to travel huh? Well, if you own land from coast to coast, then I guess you are "free" to travel across it however you wish. Unless God stops you...but otherwise, you will have to use one of the governments roads or trespass...and God says not to trespass somewhere in the given rights section of the Bible along with the other ones, I think it may be right between given right to oogle, and given right to mustard on hotdogs...

Man, I have GOT to sit down with you someday SD, I love your input on these things!!! I am not sure its 100% accurate, but sure is 100% entertaining! :hysterical:

Actually, if you were to sit down with a few guys that know this stuff better than I do I guarantee it you would rip up that bar card after seeing the light! Actually, they have a few excellent attorneys that have done just that after being shown the proof behind all this.

I just spewed tea all over my monitor...Im serious...Im laughing so hard at this I can barely type....my eyes are watering...my assistant thinks Im doing something deviant....SD, If nothing else, your posts are SOOOO entertaining...city, state and federal government illegal aliens...seriously...bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahah...please tell me your coming to the bash...I need to have a dose of this on about half a bottle of crown....I think I'd wet myself!

Here's a little something more to add for your entertainment. Just a little something that is documented fact from the Congressional Record.

Enjoy!

United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993 Vol. 33, page H-1303

It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1,Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress in session June 5, 1933 - Joint Resolution to Suspend the Gold Standard and Abrogate the Gold Clause dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal Government exists today in name only. Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs) are unsigned checks written on a closed account. FRNs are an inflatable paper system designed to create debt through inflation (devaluation of currency). whenever there is an increase of the supply of a money substitute in the economy without a corresponding increase in the gold and silver backing, inflation occurs.

The Federal Reserve System is based on the Canon law and the principles of sovereignty protected in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. In fact, the international bankers used a "Canon Law Trust" as their model, adding stock and naming it a "Joint Stock Trust." The U.S. Congress had passed a law making it illegal for any legal "person" to duplicate a "Joint Stock Trust" in 1873. The Federal Reserve Act was legislated post-facto (to 1870), although post-facto laws are strictly forbidden by the Constitution. [1:9:3] The Federal Reserve System is a sovereign power structure separate and distinct from the federal United States government. The Federal Reserve is a maritime lender, and/or maritime insurance underwriter to the federal United States operating exclusively under Admiralty/Maritime law. The lender or underwriter bears the risks, and the Maritime law compelling specific performance in paying the interest, or premiums are the same.

Prior to 1913, most Americans owned clear, allodial title to property, free and clear of any liens or mortgages until the Federal Reserve Act(1913) "Hypothecated" all property within the federal United States to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, -in which the Trustees (stockholders) held legal title. The U.S. citizen (tenant, franchisee) was registered as a "beneficiary" of the trust via his/her birth certificate. In 1933, the federal United States hypothecated all of the present and future properties, assets and labor of their "subjects," the 14th Amendment U.S. citizen, to the Federal Reserve System.

In return, the Federal Reserve System agreed to extend the federal United States corporation all the credit "money substitute" it needed. Like any other debtor, the federal United States government had to assign collateral and security to their creditors as a condition of the loan. Since the federal United States didn't have any assets, they assigned the private property of their "economic slaves", the U.S. citizens as collateral against the un-payable federal debt. They also pledged the unincorporated federal territories, national parks forests, birth certificates, and nonprofit organizations, as collateral against the federal debt. All has already been transferred as payment to the international bankers.

The Banks are listed neither as "wholly owned" government corporations under 31 U.S.C. § 846 nor as "mixed ownership" corporations under 31 U.S.C. § 856, a factor considered in Pearl v. United States, 230 F.2d 243 (10th Cir. 1956), which held that the Civil Air Patrol is not a federal agency under the Act. Closely resembling the status [*1242] of the Federal Reserve Bank, the Civil Air Patrol is a non-profit, federally chartered corporation organized to serve the public welfare. But because Congress' control over the Civil Air Patrol is limited and the corporation is not designated as a wholly owned or mixed ownership government corporation under 31 U.S.C. §§ 846 and 856, the court concluded that the corporation is a non-governmental, independent entity, not covered under the Act.

Finally, the Banks are empowered to sue and be sued in their own name. 12 U.S.C. § 341.

So because I took the Federal Oath of Office, I'm an illegal alien?

I might disagree with you on that one. If anybody on here is an alien its not me... hysterical.gif

So, that makes the president and all the military illegal aliens also??? I guess they have not been deported because the Border Patrol would all be illegal aliens also, since they took the oath of office.

Now that there is ironic. hysterical3.gif The border patrol agents are all illegal aliens.

SD, just wondering, when was the last time YOU did this when YOU were pulled over? angry2.gif

Here's a little something more to add for your entertainment. Just a little something that is documented fact from the Congressional Record.

Enjoy!

United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993 Vol. 33, page H-1303

It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1,Public Law 89-719;

BLAH

BLAH

BLAH

BLAH

under 31 U.S.C. §§ 846 and 856, the court concluded that the corporation is a non-governmental, independent entity, not covered under the Act.

Finally, the Banks are empowered to sue and be sued in their own name. 12 U.S.C. § 341.

This is a speech given by Speaker-Rep. James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio) while addressing the House. This was before he went to PRISION! This is not part of the law. If he had said the United States has to pay its debts in candy bars or girlie magazines it would also not be true. This was his OPINION and nothing more. It has no more legal bearing than your opinion or my opinion.

NOBODY I REPEAT NOBODY HITS MY SHELBY AND GETS AWAY

WITH IT. slapfight.gifhysterical.gif

SCOTTY

Hey Scotty on topic!!!

I think I would be shocked...

But not really do anything different unless he dented the car then it would be attorney/complaint/supervisor time...

Thanks for everyone allowing me to vent how strange this was, if you are an Officer, please be nice it would make people be nicer back...thats what my friend said for me to post...

We would have all had a different experience if the guy never smacked the car and was not so hostile before anything was even said...

"every moment is an opprotunity to change the future"

Hey Scotty on topic!!!

But not really do anything different unless he dented the car then it would be attorney/complaint/supervisor time...

Thanks for everyone allowing me to vent how strange this was, if you are an Officer, please be nice it would make people be nicer back...thats what my friend said for me to post...

We would have all had a different experience if the guy never smacked the car and was not so hostile before anything was even said...

I'm an officer and I can tell you a lot of officers become assholes after working with the public after a few years Still no excuse for his actions; however, I'm always 100% professional to everyone I stop and I still get the attitude from people, the name calling, the people who want to fight, and then the stupid one's who want to pull out weapons and go nuts. Are there cops that do crap wrong YES, is it the majority NO!

If anyone here has a problem with an officer during a stop ask to speak to a Sergeant or a Lieutenant. I get so tired of hearing how "all" officers are pricks, were all a bunch of bullies, it's just like any other job really. We all have jobs where we work with assholes, cops aren't any different.

Actually, if you were to sit down with a few guys that know this stuff better than I do I guarantee it you would rip up that bar card after seeing the light! Actually, they have a few excellent attorneys that have done just that after being shown the proof behind all this.

Have you ever considered that maybe I and many others have more to gain by playing within the system than trying to fight it?

Call me crazy, but it could be the difference between having the illusion of freedom, versus actually having the freedom that power and money provide to get everything that you want.....

...it could even mean the difference between liking shelbys and owning them....just a thought.... :headscratch:

Hey Scotty on topic!!!

I'd rather have a cop slam his hand on my trunk or hood then dent it with my forehead... :doh:

:backtotopic:

I've rarely had a positive interaction with a cop. 9 times out of 10, they've been dickheads like this guy. I've learned to keep my mouth shut over the years as best I can.

I had a cop pull me out of a bar once in Palm Springs, where I was minding my own business. He said he needed my license. I asked him why. He just kept demanding it, then asked me to step outside to talk. I told him I'd finish my beer at the bar, then see about talking to him outside. He didn't like that.

We ended up on the sidewalk in front of about 20 people. I was pre-law at the time and drunk off my ass. It was just a few months earlier that I had been sprayed with pepper spray for standing in a crowd of 30,000+ legally assembled anti-war protesters in Portland. I wasn't much in the mood for the tough guy routine and honestly had no idea why this dude was hassling me. After about 30 minutes of my ACLU talking points and 3 backup calls later, I grew tired of entertaining myself with their idiocy. I handed over my WA state license. He ran it and found nothing. Told me to have a nice night. Awesome.

Ken

Frank why would you belittle someones work? What do you do for a living? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I highly doubt that you are NOT any more creative. finger.gif

I still get the attitude from people, the name calling, the people who want to fight, and then the stupid one's who want to pull out weapons and go nuts.

Sounds like my mini-storage business...hysterical.gif

I hear you and thanks for posting, I always figured calling a supervisor was a road to nowhere or a way to further become a target for a bad cop...

Like I said grey hair, no problems....

As I have posted in the past, the trouble is you never know who you are going to get and the bad ones leave an impression on the public.

Kind of like bikers, the bad ones have left a strong enough impression on the public that HD co-opted the badboy image and rescued the company with it.

I'd rather have a cop slam his hand on my trunk or hood then dent it with my forehead... doh.gif

I'd prefer niether.

I have seen people beaten into the hospital by the police its ugly. And not a joke, it happens more than you think.

Archived