TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who Knows Where The Bluetooth Microphone Is Located

lawdude

I'd like to replace the rear view mirror with one that has Homelink and was hoping the mike was located someplace other than the mirror.

I bet it is because I was working on a mirror project recently and I unpluged the mirror. The next time I got in the

car the nav wouldn't accept any voice commands. I was thinking "what a piece of crap"! 1000 miles, and already the nave

system is broke. Then I saw this post and realized that I never re-pluged the mirrior wires in and the mic is probably

unpluged. I even started reading through the manuals to try to figure it out. :headscratch: Then next step was calling tech support. That would have been embarassing :hysterical3:

I'll plug in back in tomorrow and see if it works. Thanks for the post.

Hi All,

You might want to hold off on the mirror/homelink changes anyways as it's rumored that the 2011's will come with homelink in the visor. My (and others) plan was to just buy the 2011 visor part and simply plug it in.

DaFreak

Hi All,

You might want to hold off on the mirror/homelink changes anyways as it's rumored that the 2011's will come with homelink in the visor. My (and others) plan was to just buy the 2011 visor part and simply plug it in.

DaFreak

simply plug it in where? do you think there is power in the headliner? does the gt come with powered mirrors?

Archived