TEAM SHELBY FORUM

hello lucky shelby owners

roughroads

hello shelby owners. I was wondering if there are any 2007 black shelby gt owners in illinois and if you can dig all the rough terrible highways we have to deal with. also I was wondering if anyone knew how many of these black shelbys were made in 2007 ? Keep on burning up the roads folks

Welcome to Team Shelby.

Im going to move your post so that you might have a better chance of getting an answer!

MM

hello shelby owners. I was wondering if there are any 2007 black shelby gt owners in illinois and if you can dig all the rough terrible highways we have to deal with. also I was wondering if anyone knew how many of these black shelbys were made in 2007 ? Keep on burning up the roads folks

I am in Oswego Il and have a Black SGT0478 bought in March 2007. Rick

Try this link out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_Mustang#2006-2007_Shelby_GT-H_and_2007-

2008_Shelby_GT

SGT #2321 resides in Thatcher AZ.

To roughroads:

I have a black shelby, and YES the roads here in illinois suck ass. Sometimes its rough railroad tracks, sometimes its pot holes. On the news one day they showed a fire truck that had fallen into a pot hole and got stuck on the way to a fire. The pot hole looked like a big puddle. I like blacktop streets now because the bumps are smother than a cement road. Hope this helps.

I still drive the crappy streets in IL. because they wont be getting new ones any time soon.

There are quite a few of us in your area that get together during the summer and meet at different car shows.

Check out past events:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/forum/97-east-north-central/

I guess being new to this website I have missed some Shelby gatherings in my backyard. :cry:

Maybe next year.

I was wondering if anyone knew how many of these black shelbys were made in 2007 ? Keep on burning up the roads folks

Welcome to the "Black SGT site!!!! :)

We're still waiting on the final final numbers, but there are @ 5800 Black 07 Shelby GT's.

edit*** Pictures are a must!***

I'm north of you. The roads aren't a whole lot better up here. Spring is the worst due to the snowplows ripping up the roads.

I went up to Rockford this weekend and i almost crapped my pants...

RT 59 was repaired, the whole section I drove had new patches where the worst bumps were.

I may do some more sight seeing to check out any other roads that have been recently repaired. :dance:

0304071250.jpg

If you want a good group of late model Mustangs to join in the northern IL/Chicago area check out:

http://www.windycitystangs.com/forums/

There are, I think, 4 SGT members there thus far.

Archived