TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Santa's little helper told me my build date today!

mustanggt500

Got an email today saying my build date looks like January 11, 2010! Might end up getting one of the last 2010 GT500s made laugh! Man every little bit of news cranks up the anticipation like 10 levels or something :) Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

Hrmm.... I need to start a 'new stuff for the new car' shopping list.....

Nic

Got an email today saying my build date looks like January 11, 2010! Might end up getting one of the last 2010 GT500s made laugh! Man every little bit of news cranks up the anticipation like 10 levels or something :) Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

Hrmm.... I need to start a 'new stuff for the new car' shopping list.....

Nic

Congrats--has your window sticker shown up yet?Probably a little early,but you never know.The first thing I bought was simple--a Shelby licens plate holder off Ebay

Congrats--has your window sticker shown up yet?Probably a little early,but you never know.The first thing I bought was simple--a Shelby licens plate holder off Ebay

Nope still get this "We are temporarily unable to retrieve an online window sticker for this vehicle. Please try again later.

If the problem persists, please contact the help desk for this web site. "

I think they are giving me that response on purpose cause i check so many times in a day laugh.

Right from the dealer I'm going to 'The Mustang Shop' near me and getting a pully, tune and exhaust. After that I'm probably going to buy the hood shock things, maybe a set of bullit fluid covers oh and of course the Clear View bra as this is going to be my daily driver. :):):)

Nic

Archived